Don't judge me please and don't think I'm faking.

Azelka

Azelka

My new way to self-harm is triggering panic attack...

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Please take care and don’t hurt yourself. What’s triggering you to feel like this.:hug:

Azelka

Azelka

For some reason, I constantly need to self-harm

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
For some reason, I constantly need to self-harm
Are you having any therapy for this or seeing a p/doc at all. You need to find the reason behind you wanting to SH and this is where therapy comes in. Once you realise what triggers you , you can start to understand it
I’ve been SH for many years now tho it’s a lot less than it used to be. My worst times are when I feel I can’t cope with the stress anymore. I’ve been taught coping strategies and how to distract myself and while doing that can re evaluate what good can come form hurting myself

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Please take care. Seek immediate Care like the emergency room or a crisis center. Then follow up with a psychiatrist and therapist. :hug:

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

How are you now?

Azelka

Azelka

I'm depressed and want to end my life but I don't do so because of the people who say they love me. I feel like I don't fit in this world and this world doesn't fit in me either. I have nothing to do in this world except feeling bad. At this point why keeping a positive mind about the world and myself when all you feel is emptiness, anxiety and depression. Every four months, I have to go to the mental hospital because feeling low.. Is this a life? I don't think so.

Azelka

Azelka

It helps and after several weeks I become the girl I was before entering it