• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Dont Have a reason

killerbeeofbees

killerbeeofbees

To really exist anymore.
Like why even bother?
Especially when this thought and this feeling comes up over and over again.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Sorry you're feeling this way. I don't know what you're going through personally but I do know what a struggle just trying to fight on can be. We just have to reach out and hang on to the thought that maybe, hopefully, tomorrow will be better day.

killerbeeofbees

killerbeeofbees

It's like an ocean it comes consistently back and forth. I don't know what wrong with me but I do know I have a desire to force myself to oblivion. I hope it will be a better day tommorow but I want o be happy for night aswell. I need to do alot of things but everything seems so overwhelming even remaining calm seems like a challenge.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

That's an excellent way to describe it. Practically everything can seem overwhelming when you feel like this. For me, I have to break everything down in to minuscule pieces before I can even begin to sort anything out. If I can concentrate, distraction sometimes works. Something simple but time consuming like computer games, watching films, reading... I'm sorry I can't be of more help, I truly am.

Hang in there Killerbeeofbees. I hope that you are feeling better soon.

killerbeeofbees

killerbeeofbees

I usually just wait to cool off since it usually my emotions can come as quickly as they go. Like monkeys running rampant fighting and shoving each other out of the way. Reading and video games and other things like crafting has really helped me but I think exercise helps me the most. The only problem I have there is that I can feel lackluster once I'm not doing that kindof like an addictive tendency if you will.

I don't know what I need. I think it's structure and discipline both of which I sorely lack. Maybe a schedule to set things up and give purpose. I am looking for a job soon. I am scared but at the same time I feel like I need something to focus on.