• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Don't ever tell me people care again

P

Purple butterfly

everyone can fuck off everyone and I mean it everyone can just get the fuck out of my life. I am done with this shit done with caring about anyone done being here I have had enough of it all....

Everyone can get fucked from now on..... After the day I've had, everyone can get fucked fuck off out of my life stay the fuck away away from me.

I'm a horrible spiteful **** and had a face like a slapped arse all day so there you have it people what my own family think of me.

So please including people on here go away and leave me alone.... Im done I hate this I've had enough and can't take anymore

nonotme

nonotme

So please including people on here go away and leave me alone.... Im done I hate this I've had enough and can't take anymore

does that feel better for letting it out? we all have those days.

care to tell us more? I know you said F$$K off but I don't think you mean it.

P

Purple butterfly

does that feel better for letting it out? we all have those days.

care to tell us more? I know you said F$$K off but I don't think you mean it.
Nope.

And I don't mean it not on here anyway.

But as for in my little world I'm done with it.

P

Purple butterfly

So an hour later and I'm still crying I'm so angry I wanna throttle her.....

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Have another rant pb, let it all out again x

P

Purple butterfly

My sister.....

She's soooooo fucking precious and hasn't got a fucking clue about anyone else... I get up fucking daily every bastard day to look after her kids taking one to school picking her up babysitting the other dealing with that. Cos I'm not in a good mood I'm a horrible spiteful **** Ive got no mates because no one wants to be around my miserable face I take od to get attention and next time do it fucking right I had it right I should be dead I protected her daughter today I stopped her getting hurt with what I put up with and she comes back with a fucking attitude cos I look upset don't fucking ask why I'm upset don't ask what's up with me just bombard me with your insults and tell me I'm not fit to be looking after a child go fuck yourself you spoilt little bastard... And all this cos I couldn't face going out so u asked her to pick her CHILD up from school on her way home from work fuck me it shouldn't be hard you finish at 2... But never mind I will do it properly and no one will be here to stop me I'm fucking done and when my mum gets in from work she will fucking blame me too she always does I'm the bastard black sheep they can't get rid of..... She fucking threw something at me too got a right head ache mind you she swung for me in the hospital the other day shows just how much I'm cared for

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Oh pb, your cared for on here - big time x
Some people just don't get mental health issues, they struggle with it and it comes out all wrong.
Some people are just mardy and selfish!!!!!!!!

P

Purple butterfly

Oh pb, your cared for on here - big time x
Some people just don't get mental health issues, they struggle with it and it comes out all wrong.
Some people are just mardy and selfish!!!!!!!!
She told me to do it right next time that's not, not getting it.... She can go fuck herself I'm done she's handing her notice in at work cos I am so unstable she doesn't trust me she's waiting for the next time I od so they can all come rushing to my side and giving me what I want that's not, not understanding I'm sorry but it's not

nonotme

nonotme

Thanks tastes ok a Lil more milky next time it will be the bees knees x

do you live with your sister? why are you helping her out?

sorry you were ill at the weekend and your family ain't helping you recover?

sorry not sure i have all/any of the facts. happy to listen if I can help.

nonotme

nonotme

that's not, not understanding I'm sorry but it's not
is there anyway any of us here can help? what do you need for help and support right now?

use people here I'm sure there are more than enough of us who would like/try to help offer you support.

P

Purple butterfly

No she's married moved out got a half decent job 2 kids and I'm am single still at home miserable and spiteful.

I help her out cos if I didn't she wouldn't be able to afford nursery fees. So me looking after them saves her money and or losing her job.

Sorry about my rant(s)