• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

don't agree with diagnosis x

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

so i agree with primary diagnosis of BPD and secondary diagnosis of mixed anxiety and depressive disorder but also it says ocd unspecified
well ocd is still there but doesn't take over my life like it used to
im positive i have dependent personality disorder ,which was one of my first diagnosis then they changed it

should i say nothing or bring it up with psychiatrist? x

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
so i agree with primary diagnosis of BPD and secondary diagnosis of mixed anxiety and depressive disorder but also it says ocd unspecified
im positive i have dependent personality disorder ,which was one of my first diagnosis then they changed it

Is the important thing for you benefits or treatment? I would keep in mind whatever is most likely to help you keep getting your benefits.

Z

Zaz3

ACCOUNT CLOSED
If you're dealing with the NHS with regards to mental health then one thing I've learned is that disagreeing with them usually leads to a less caring attitude towards you. I find it impossible to stay quiet and just go along with what they say but in all honesty it has made things more difficult for me and I feel less care from them than before I voiced my opinions.
It's a difficult choice to make...go with the flow or make your voice heard...good luck 👍🙂👍

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

You sound Like the girl version of me! :eek: :hug: I would say you should say something because obviously if theirs something there and they are saying it’s not there and it isn’t included in your treatment won’t it always be there? I’m too scared to open up to my mh team at all - in fact I left them :( so maybe I’m the wrong person to give advice but I’d say it’s the equivalent of going to a hospital appointment after a car crash telling them you’ve got whiplash and they say you’ve got a broken leg a broken arm but they dont mention the whiplash so everything would be treated but you’d still be in pain because the whiplash wasn’t addressed - or something like that.

I say ask for help but other people have probably got better advice - big hug hope you have a nice day / weekend X