• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

done..

A

act044

I am so sick of feeling this way. I need it to end . I can't do this anymore. I can't take it . I feel like taking all my meds . Just end it all.. be done with it.

V

Viktoria

Don't do it! I really know how you are feeling. Frankly I feel the same. But it's not the solution. Things can get better. Taking an overdose will probably land you in hospital where if you are conscious you'll have to drink the disgusting charcoal and feel really really sick.

Can you tell someone in real life how you are feeling? Are you home alone? If you feel you really are in danger you could go to A&E or call the crisis team or NHS 111. I don't know where you are... Please be safe and keep talking.

prairiechick

prairiechick

Former member
I know how you feel. I often feel the same way. But please don't try to end your life. While there's life, there's hope. (That's from The Hobbit, I believe.) Things do get better. I do know how hard it is to slog through things, but it does get better.

C

Chamaeleon

Former member
I am so sick of feeling this way. I need it to end . I can't do this anymore. I can't take it . I feel like taking all my meds . Just end it all.. be done with it.

Just be thankful you have access to the correct meds because I just get a "no" to my face.... some game of not believing I have depression nor disabilities while I sit in pure mental agony...

A

act044

Nothing ever goes my way :/ I bought new clothes Which made me feel horrible. my size doesn't fit anymore . I'm broke. trying to support my son and brother . I'm trying to get through school but failing . What life throws at me is too much especially feeling the way I do. There's so much more but to much to get into. I hate everything so much. I want things to be better. no worries maybe I wouldn't feel so low . ha . as if. even when everything is wonderful it's still not enough. I hate living so much I just want to be done with it. my little brother is here helping me out so I'm not feeling like I'm going to do it tonight but I wish I could . I just don't want to do this thing called life anymore . It seems so hard right now . I keep telling myself it won't last but it seems to be at the moment . I hate going into low states . I want to be manic . it feels so much better other than all the stupid things I get myself into . I went on a bender last time I was so maybe it's not the best but at least I won't feel like this .