• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Done

ZaraHOCD

ZaraHOCD

Hello, I hope you are alright.

I can’t describe how happy I am in these precise moments. The HOCD stopped. I just didn’t care at some point, and stopped ruminating. I had important exams coming up, so I got the thoughts out of my mind. Next thing I knew, it had been a month since the thoughts left. Thanks to the Lord, it’s over.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide

I can’t describe how happy I am in these precise moments. The HOCD stopped. I just didn’t care at some point, and stopped ruminating. I had important exams coming up, so I got the thoughts out of my mind. Next thing I knew, it had been a month since the thoughts left. Thanks to the Lord, it’s over.
That's good
It could be distraction, you are busy, but hopefully the thoughts won't come back

Life is hard sometimes and we just have to keep trying to move forwards gently and look after ourselves well.

H

Hope1986

Can you share your experiences ? It will help alot.