done lived too long

bobshocker

bobshocker

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hang the fuck on . Whoa?

Whats happening?

I was born poor. My parents were just post war. Still on stamps. I was born in 1968. On a council estate. Still in the shit.

Theres a girl in the 80's i wanna go back to.

Ya know im 47 now . I still know more about how to make love to a woman than anything else

I guess it aint long. My wife is beautiful. She dont want me know more. I get that. She hates me. I dont like her much either . Tits an pussy only gets you so far.

I kind of reaching the end. But i never wanted to be alone...

But i guess thats our fate. I lived this life a while. It aint that good. Lessen theres a lady that holds you tight. Holding each other tight. Thats somethin else.

nonotme

nonotme

But i guess thats our fate. I lived this life a while. It aint that good. Lessen theres a lady that holds you tight. Holding each other tight. Thats somethin else.
I don't think being with someone is always the answer, in fact for me its not.

Bob you have been here far too long with the wife mate, I guess its time to let each other go and have lives apart. You will be better for it and so will the kids, less pain all round.

Never got to buy you a beer, never got to say goodbye.

Peaceful

Peaceful

It's possible to be happily single.

Can understand how raw everything is, if your marriage in trouble, but believe me life can get better.

Initially it is really unbelievably tough. Beyond bad. The emotions, the anger, the hurt - all of it will seem ever present.

But the pain does die down and eventually disappear, but please stick with it Bob, you too wise a gentleman not to.

You are a battler and you can get through this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Bipolar Forum 1