• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Done, Done and Dusted

F

FallenAngel2

So yeah. The last 8 weeks of mind numbing medication and 'therapy' sessions that turn into the same conversation over and over again. It's been a horrible and rather be-littling experience. It's like each therapy sessions turns into, 'oh he might just change his mind' Ermmm nooooooo. No amount of therapies or medication at this stage are going to influence that.

Earlier coming away from that session with my Mum. She I think realised that this isn't helping. I told her over a coffee that what is the point of all this? Really what is it? I fucking hate the human race and what have you. Your all fucking scum and warrant no right to live. Fucking temperatures are rising. So is population. It's one mess.

I am done. Done with the meds. Done with psychiatrists. Done with CPN's. Done with this place. Done with it all. I feel like Brooks from Shawshank Redemption. This is a world I no longer recognise! Fuck it all.

I am going to find me a nice quiet place somewhere to wallow away and depart.

Parissa

Parissa

This type of thinking usually comes with depression.
:hug1:
Love Parissa

U

utter madness

I know how that feels to say fuck the world and the meds and docs I've done it and it ain't pretty u just find ur self going round in circles and bk in that shit system u hate so much not fair but truec

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey you.

Sorry you feel so, so bad and you are thinking all those things.

I can only imagine how frustrating it is to be making loads of effort and nothing at all helping.

This is one human that won't go away and cares no matter what you say.

I hope you can keep yourself safe.

xx

A

analog9

I know, that is what I am going through, and I'm an old American male. I'm currently experiencing an extended depressive period. I'm alone, but am taking my meds and seeing a therapist. I have no friends or family nearby. I live alone. I bought new sheets today. I will see my psychiatrist next week. He is a nice man. I just drive people away when I'm sick. And I have had these episodes countless times in my life. Suicide, gambling addiction, alcoholism, cancer...I made it to 53 thanks to the American Veterans Administration for a peacetime bipolar disorder settlement many years ago. I am one of the fortunate ones. It doesn't take the illness away. The symptoms never go away but they pass, then come back. That is what is so frustrating. I agree that death will be a relief from this affliction but I don't plan on taking my own life this time. I'll just sit on the computer and sleep. Wait for my time to go and be done. Just feel like talking to the wind, so that is why I am here.

Last edited by a moderator: