• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Don’t want to exist

C

Confused02

Hi,

I’m really struggling with feeling like I don’t want to be around anymore. I’m not sure if I just feel like I don’t want to ‘exist’ or if I’m actually feeling suicidal.

I get everyone’s mental health at present is heightened what with being on lock down. I’ve felt like this for such a long time and it’s just getting worse.

My partner isn’t particularly supportive right now. He has a female friend that has no idea on boundaries. And he allows her to just make me uncomfortable.
im at such a loose end it’s horrible :(
Any help would be great! Not even sure what to say to get help?

B

BarbaraPendragon

So sorry you're having a bad time, and your partner sounds more of a hindrance than a help.At least on here people understand. I really hope things get better for you soon.The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

K

karl7

im sorry youre having a rough time.....you probably need some more R and R

take it easy

B

Behind blue eyes

It sounds like you are having a difficult time. I hope that sharing your feelings helped you and you can find other ways to help you. You are not alone in the way you feel. I am in a similar place. When it seems like you don't get the support from the people you need it from, you just feel ignored and invisible making it even harder to cope. You exist and you do matter 🙂