• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Don’t know who to turn to

K

Kmw

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I’m not feeling that great at the moment. Life is really hard in lockdown like it will be for a lot of people. Today I contacted a helpline as I was feeling really low and maybe a bit suicidal. The person said they were going to get a crisis team to come and get me. I panicked as I didn’t want that to happen but I know I’m in a really bad place. I just need someone to talk to who knows what I’m going through so thanks to whoever is reading this

EddieH

EddieH

Forum Safety Team
Sorry you're feeling so low my NZ cousin. Just keep talking here, heaps of people are just getting out of bed in the UK now. I get a bit that way with bad thoughts but find they do pass. This place is good company. Just let people get to know you here and you'll have more friend than you've ever dreamed of. I had the crisis teams before they can help you, don't be afraid to engage with them. That's their job. Take care buddy

P

Princess Zelda

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello. I'm sorry this is happening. I know how scary it can be. It's okay to reach out for help. A lot of people on this forum are really nice and understanding, so we'll listen to you. We'll try our best to help.

When I felt very depressed, I just took the time to take care of myself. Eating healthy, focusing on my hobbies, anything to bring something positive to my mind. I hope you find something that will help you and I hope you feel better soon.

K

Kmw

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks. I’ve been feeling like this for so long now that I don’t know a way out. It just easts you up all day and night. I try to do things like going for a walk, reading and watching Netflix but when I stop the depression is still there. It’s so tiring and I don’t know how long I can deal with this for.

EddieH

EddieH

Forum Safety Team
I don't watch tv anymore. Just pretty much live here takes my mind off things better. communicating with people :hug:

K

Kmw

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sometimes I wonder what the best way to die would be

P

Princess Zelda

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Just a few hours ago I felt myself falling into depression again. Last year it was a lot worse. It was hard to believe that things could improve. Try to remember that things can improve. With the right kind of help, and if you need medication there's medicine that could work. Therapy and just talking to someone helps a lot too. Over the years, this is what helped me. I hope it can help you.

P

Princess Zelda

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sometimes I wonder what the best way to die would be
I really hope you're okay. I know it's hard, but try not to think about such things. When I was going through suicidal thoughts, I soon realized that it was a terrible idea. Believe me, it's horrible. Go find someone to speak to and make sure you're safe.

K

Kmw

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I don’t think I can wait that long. I guess when you have no one in your life it doesn’t seem worth living. I have no friends, no partner and no one who cares about me.

LadyDomino

LadyDomino

We all care @Kmw

Don't do anything stupid, you can only die once, its such a momentus final decision.

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

I don’t think I can wait that long. I guess when you have no one in your life it doesn’t seem worth living. I have no friends, no partner and no one who cares about me.
We are all being cared for. Our hearts keep beating not because of us but because of the creator of the heavens and the earth. I know things are hard right now but hang in there. Keep yourself occupied if you start thinking negative watch a documentary or something. Wake up in the silence of the night and cry out to your creator and let all that pain and those tears out. You will feel very relieved. Take care :). If you feel overwhelmed you can talk to us here. We are all in this together.

EddieH

EddieH

Forum Safety Team
I don't know what to say to you mate. But screw fricken depression and suicidal thoughts. We are going to have a laugh tonight somehow.

EddieH

EddieH

Forum Safety Team
Just a bit of banter between cousins mate. Love NZ films. There is one called Eagle vs Shark I like a lot. Have you seen that?