• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Don’t know where to go from here with friend?

Y

Ydoc2012

For the past few months I’ve been trying to reconnect with some friends from a few years ago. The one that’s been most responsive to me is sort of hit and miss. Sometimes we have a good chat but I’m not sure how to proceed beyond basic small talk. Im not sure how to make it be known that I’d like something more. I’m a male and she’s a female if that makes a difference. I’m not necessarily looking to date right now but I wouldn’t completely close the door either. I just don’t know how to have a more serious relationship without seeming like I’m trying to get with her

kiwil0ver

kiwil0ver

I know with the pandemic and all it can be very hard to physically see each other. Personally, over text and reading each other can be very difficult. I recommend a in person visit if it’s safe for the two of you to do so right now. See if that connection you are wanting/feeling is there in person and then see where you can go from there.

hopefully this helps :))