DolphIn MusIc really helps,help please

jacq78

jacq78

HI all I was wondering if anyone can help me out please?
I listen to dolphin music as given to me by a CPN years ago and its broken,it really helps the anxiousness and enables me to relax.
The thing is for all its dolphIn music there's a woman speaking throughout telling you to imagine yourself on the shre etc so what category is this? Meditation, muscle relaxtion or another name?
If anybody can help I would be so greatful as you can anly by meditation cds or nature sound cds and I need these combined.
I know some may wonder what the fuss is about but really give it a go I find it better than my sleeping pills!
Any advice would be great
Take care
Jacq

wendolene26

wendolene26

Hello

Sorry your post hasn't been replied to before now. Sometimes the self help section can be a bit quiet. I've had a look on ebay and amazon and I think the type of CD you need to search for is "guided relaxation".

If I find anything that sounds as if it will meet your needs I'll send you a link on PM.

take care,

Wendolene x

jacq78

jacq78

Hi wendolene thanks so much for your reply and help.
I will certainly have a look on ebay ans thanks for letting me know the type of relaxation music it actually is.
Your correct it is quite slow in the self help forum,however i do find that certain relaxation techniques can be more beneficial than the usual conventional treatments,particularly for me and eapecially at bedtime.
Thanks again,take care
jacq:)