• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Doing what feels right for you?

P

PastelKittenX

Born in Portugal, living in the UK (Norfolk)
I see my psychiatrist again in January and although I've had an episode recently, I don't like the idea of highering my dose or staying on the same dose. I take my meds and that itself keeps me away from being emitted to hospital. Reason I want to lower it is because I find it really hard to get up in the morning.
Help.

wollie

wollie

Hi Pastel
I have a job getting out of bed in the morning so I have to have a reason to get up, if I dont get up by 10 o/clock my Dauaghter calls me, I dont think it is a big enogh reason to start getting your self of meds, that is the quickest way to end up in hospital.

FadeToBlack

FadeToBlack

I would change meds. Do some research and try and find something you'd like to try. I have been on a few that don't make me tired and fat.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H I want to work tired of being home and doing nothing. Schizophrenia Forum 10
BEASTMODEWARRIOR yo im in my room watching king kong vs god zilla bro is so good. but i started to think what is everybody doing world right now at this current moment Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Hows everybodys night doing, anyone feeling down? Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Hey guys hows everyone doing, at my program :). Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good morning everyone hows everybody doing, its my brothers birthday today :) Schizophrenia Forum 8
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good morning everyone! How is everybody doing today? Schizophrenia Forum 8
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Good morning everyone hows everybody doing, i hopefully well:) Schizophrenia Forum 11
BEASTMODEWARRIOR good morning everyone hows everybody doing Schizophrenia Forum 3
L Not doing great Schizophrenia Forum 7
telepathic_one Hes doing me over really bad Schizophrenia Forum 177
D Looking for ANY kind of advice, I think my husband has some type of schizophrenic episodes.. and idk what im doing here PLEASE HELP US.!! Schizophrenia Forum 9
D anybody here studying and doing well in life despite having schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 14
I How Are You Guys Doing Financially/Professionally? Schizophrenia Forum 11
K the voices are doing my head in Schizophrenia Forum 1
Mr.NiceGuy do your ghosts ever complain you're gross when you're doing alone things? Schizophrenia Forum 2
fazza Provocation when doing nothing wrong Schizophrenia Forum 6
R Do you believe it is possible to get better from schizophrenia by doing introspective work on yourself? Schizophrenia Forum 8
B Do You Believe In Big Brother And What They Are Doing? Schizophrenia Forum 17
S Been doing everything thing I should then start to crack Schizophrenia Forum 1
E I am considering doing all my art rip offs under the title of schizophrheia, feel apropirate Schizophrenia Forum 3
B Can we try eliminating some theories? Who thinks its a reptilian alien race that is doing it to us? Schizophrenia Forum 47
O I am introducing myself. I am very fearful about doing this. Schizophrenia Forum 68
telekinesis how ive been doing with schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
Lincoln1990 In over my head...and not doing well whatsoever... Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Feels like people are manipulating my back and compressing it, is this a delusion Schizophrenia Forum 10
lifecangetbetter this consciousness feels like an interactive dream Schizophrenia Forum 10
THE MANDALORIAN Today's lesson. Everyone feels pain. Schizophrenia Forum 9
J How it sometimes feels/seems with thought broadcasting fear. Schizophrenia Forum 2
Micsodi Do you know of or have favorite artworks that help people around us to understand how it feels to have schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 16
wollie My head feels like it is being crushed Schizophrenia Forum 14
J Anyone have eye problems that feels related to their mental struggles? Schizophrenia Forum 12
S Is there anyway I can get my brother to tell me what he really feels? Schizophrenia Forum 3
porkpie Now I know what a zombie feels like. Depakote! Schizophrenia Forum 3
C brain feels numb and dumb Schizophrenia Forum 5
H don't think you can't have the right meds that work for you! Schizophrenia Forum 3
S Can the progression of schizophrenia be slowed down or delayed with treatment/medication? I need treatment right now. I also have anhedonia. Schizophrenia Forum 8
I I feel like such a loser right now Schizophrenia Forum 16
J I feel you all have schizophrenia, because of me, is this right view? Schizophrenia Forum 11
R On the right track Schizophrenia Forum 5
telepathic_one What are your voices saying right now? Schizophrenia Forum 46
lifecangetbetter now that you've been diagnosed. what's your earliest memory where you realized something isn't right? Schizophrenia Forum 2
R Things aren't right again Schizophrenia Forum 16
T Can someone help me right this delusion? Schizophrenia Forum 30
THE MANDALORIAN Panic Attack Right Before Sleep Schizophrenia Forum 6
fazza On a mission or paranoia or just want to prove I am right Schizophrenia Forum 11
fazza When you right off your last friend due to schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 18
P Should Schizophrenics have the right to their own body? Schizophrenia Forum 1
M Recovery From Schizophrenia: A Journal Of My Recovery And Reduction Of Medication The Right Way Schizophrenia Forum 51
cpuusage Are people being treated right? Schizophrenia Forum 15
N ''There right nutters over there'' statement. Schizophrenia Forum 9