• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Doing something wrong?

S

swillis

Does anyone ever feel that there doing something wrong? Like can't explain it, it's a feeling set in the present, not past or future. Feels like I'm actively making decisions that keep me mentally unwell, and that I can get better again, I'm just making the wrong choices/ mistakes.

Keep getting feelings lately after I've made a choice that can't really be reversed, that I should of done something different and it's leading me down the path of mental illness again.

I have cyclic behaviour so it might be related idk.

Louizard

Louizard

I understand what you're talking about, I believe I'm experiencing something similar.
To me it's as if I could blame myself for not stopping certain events, kind of like when you knew you were supposed to do your homework, but did everything else instead. The feeling was always there, and you knew you were going to regret it later.

S

swillis

It's more so after, not before with me. As I get it yours is more around procrastination perhaps?
So after I've done certain things and reflect, even minor things, I judge them quite seriously and then start to think how this minor thing could of had a major impact on the direction of my life.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
mortimergoth23 is there a term for this? or any ways to stop doing it? Mental Health Experiences 10
L My mind keeps doing a complete 180... Mental Health Experiences 6
JessisMe Does Your Therapist Know What He/She is Doing? Mental Health Experiences 15
LORD BURT Do you feel - I can't change, I am doing the best I can Mental Health Experiences 6
RuthAlic3 Very Socially Disconnected - What is my mind doing? (Selective Mutism? Social Phobia? Dissociation?) Mental Health Experiences 5
T Doing Therapy for the first time Mental Health Experiences 1
sam999 something's odd Mental Health Experiences 3
T Chronic feeling crap, depression or something else? Mental Health Experiences 2
E Hi everyone, If you'd like to talk about something please feel free to talk here. Mental Health Experiences 2
O Do I have high end autism or am I just really emotional due to something I know about? Mental Health Experiences 4
sab My mother ruined something which was my hobby for many years... Mental Health Experiences 7
U Long suicide grief vent or something Mental Health Experiences 9
Z something hit the window at 1.30 am Mental Health Experiences 7
Z something in the stars ? Mental Health Experiences 4
7920NewbridgeCovina What’s wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 5
moonperson I don't understand what is wrong with me exactly Mental Health Experiences 22
U Am I wrong for not liking my psychiatrist's cheery disposition? Mental Health Experiences 4
Y Not sure what is wrong with me Mental Health Experiences 4
J What is wrong with me Mental Health Experiences 1
O Whats wrong with my mind? Mental Health Experiences 1
O Am I incapable of being an adult? Whats wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 11
A How to best deal when a person thinks everything she does is wrong? Mental Health Experiences 1
MissPink What is wrong with him? Mental Health Experiences 9
S Not sure what is wrong Mental Health Experiences 2
Memememememememe Help what's wrong with me?! Mental Health Experiences 9
sab Maybe I'm in the wrong? Mental Health Experiences 15
S What is wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 1
Memememememememe What's wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 7
Kuppii What's wrong with me? Mental Health Experiences 12
B What was wrong with me in childhood Mental Health Experiences 3
W When therapy goes wrong Mental Health Experiences 3
G Don’t know what is wrong Mental Health Experiences 8
J I don't know what's wrong with me and I'm scared Mental Health Experiences 4
N Not sure what is wrong Mental Health Experiences 2