• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Doesnt make sense

lehcar24

lehcar24

how can you go from feeling ok to really hyper and wired to so sad and emotional in the space of like 4hours!!

why does it happen ?!
why cant i sleep !!
why do i feel like this im so close to self harming its unreal and i havent done that for ages!! and i dont even have a reason

I was fine a while ago now the thoughts are going through my head so fast i feel crazy and wierd and im scared i swear i just saw something flash up on the tv! my mind is playing tricks on me..

I dont understand why is this happening why does this sort of thing exist!!

I want to be normal whatever normal is!!!
I wanna be able to go through a whole day and not have myself stuck in my mind talking to myself about all the shit that just doesnt even make sense!

I want to sleep!!! i want to be able to tell someone when i feel like this and not think everyone will think im a freak..

Right now if im perfectly honest i couldnt care less if i were to die tonight cos if it ment i could escape myself and this life that seems to never change and get better if i could sleep for the rest of my life i'd be quite happy right now

iffybob

iffybob

Hi .. I can do that half a dozen times in 4hrs ... you sort of get used to it .. and try and see through it ...

TBH ... I dont think they know why exactly it happens .. some people ... especialy with disturbed backgrounds are just like that ...

.. there are meds .. meditation , expressive hobbies and the like ... its a lot of practice in coping .. unless you want heavy meds... sorry ....

.. but please .. try to be ok .. dont blame yourself ..

... boB ... :flowers:

SimonB

SimonB

I know its a tough one...look at my journal.....I'm up...then I'm down, then I get p****d off with it...then I'm down.....round and round. The glimpses of things are what they are in your head...but you get used to them.

I only experience those things when I'm entering a major depressive episode or recovering from one. When I'm in a major episode, I become someone else.....Freaky!