• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Does your mood chance more at night?

Carol1952

Carol1952

Sometimes it feels like I am more upset and scared later in the afternoon. I dont know why except I feel different.I do have mood swings along with the anxieties. But why must i feel more scared later in the afternoon ? I feel like things are closing in on me. i just feel like someone is watching me.It is an awful feeling.Have you ever taken a shower and you could hear what it sounds like someone saying your first name?Now talk about being scared.I do fear the dark.I am just afraid all the time.Like what will happen to me?Will this happen or that happen?Usually nothing does but it scares me I am afraid .

UpnDwn1978

UpnDwn1978

Forum Guide
I sometimes think I hear my dad, who died over a decade ago, saying my name, it's chilling and scares the crap out of me when it happens it's also followed by a sense of dread. I used to feel like there was someone or something in my room watching me but fortunately that hasn't happened for years. I do sometimes inexplicably get a sense of dread, mostly during the night when I try to sleep.

Zero One

Zero One

Mentioning the shower reminded me of this video🙂. I have bipolar one and sometimes my mood is out of whack, and it used to happen more in the afternoon with this terrible anxiety. I took it as something wrong with the timing of my medicines. I was prescribed lorazepam in addition to hydroxyzine which is also my emergency anger medicine. I have general anxiety disorder and unspecified Anxiety Disorder. I also feel like I am constantly being watched because of my experience with voices in my mind, but it does not bother me anymore simply because I can't control being monitored as I understand it. Hope you find a resolution soon, anxiety is really rough to deal with.

Carol1952

Carol1952

Mentioning the shower reminded me of this video🙂. I have bipolar one and sometimes my mood is out of whack, and it used to happen more in the afternoon with this terrible anxiety. I took it as something wrong with the timing of my medicines. I was prescribed lorazepam in addition to hydroxyzine which is also my emergency anger medicine. I have general anxiety disorder and unspecified Anxiety Disorder. I also feel like I am constantly being watched because of my experience with voices in my mind, but it does not bother me anymore simply because I can't control being monitored as I understand it. Hope you find a resolution soon, anxiety is really rough to deal with.
I also have bipolar it can make me break down and cry so badly.I know the feeling of someone watching us is way to scary for me i got that feeling now oh u think that is bad a couple of times i got these phone calls i checked my caller ID the calls from inside my apt .now that is scary.Considering I was the only one here and i had one phone.and i was using that.

Zero One

Zero One

I also have bipolar it can make me break down and cry so badly.I know the feeling of someone watching us is way to scary for me i got that feeling now oh u think that is bad a couple of times i got these phone calls i checked my caller ID the calls from inside my apt .now that is scary.Considering I was the only one here and i had one phone.and i was using that.
I think mine started off with feelings of fear then grew to paranoia and now I don't care or get upset for the most part. I try my best not to be taken away by their story. The whole world looks different then.

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

life is just a dream happening in consciousness. even your body is just a pattern of color appearing an disappearing in consciousness.

the worse thing that can happen in this consciousness is pain but that is created by consciousness too.

when the body "dies" you will wake from this dream and realize you are god.

god pretending to be a person for awhile for fun, and to discover himself.