• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Does your doctor seem to know or understand what agoraphobia is?

Carol1952

Carol1952

oh that sounds lovely colour, green is a fave colour of mine,

Very sunny here today,
whats your weather like?
We are in for a biggy snow wind at night to they say a foot or more.ugh just pray my power doesnt go out and my generator works i hope i am sleeping if it does go out.I hoep that God will at least let the wind be low not 52 mph why does this stuff have to happen at night.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

We are in for a biggy snow wind at night to they say a foot or more.ugh just pray my power doesnt go out and my generator works i hope i am sleeping if it does go out.I hoep that God will at least let the wind be low not 52 mph why does this stuff have to happen at night.
Hello ,
oh dear that is deep , hopefully it wont last , temperatures can change very quickly , over here it snows then melts fast!

keep nice and warm .

have you watched your soap today? or is it on later , i tend to forget we are hours apart , its 611pm here in uk,'

just fed my cats they are sleepy today

take care Carol

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

hi, im sorry you found it hard to relax,,

what happened in your soap?
what time does it come on?
⭐☀

Carol1952

Carol1952

hi, im sorry you found it hard to relax,,

what happened in your soap?
what time does it come on?
⭐☀
well just found out that one of the guys was the son of a killer but that he raped someone and his brother is getting the blame for it.Ben is still hurting over the death of his wife.Ciara.She was murdered that is because she was leaving the show.It comes on at noon and i hate it when NBC interupts it for a stupid news cast,well at least we wont have to look at Trump anymore,DO u know he can run for president again in four years?GOsh i hope not.I like Biden is so kind not like that useless Trump.Trump got what he deserved.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

well just found out that one of the guys was the son of a killer but that he raped someone and his brother is getting the blame for it.Ben is still hurting over the death of his wife.Ciara.She was murdered that is because she was leaving the show.It comes on at noon and i hate it when NBC interupts it for a stupid news cast,well at least we wont have to look at Trump anymore,DO u know he can run for president again in four years?GOsh i hope not.I like Biden is so kind not like that useless Trump.Trump got what he deserved.
hi, gosh sounds full of action your soap does , i havnt seen it , oh its on NBC, not sue i can get that here ,

Oh no trump in four years , i dont think he will return , lets hope he doesnt ,'

yes i like biden , i liked obama and clinton , when i was a kid reagan was in power

Carol1952

Carol1952

hi, gosh sounds full of action your soap does , i havnt seen it , oh its on NBC, not sue i can get that here ,

Oh no trump in four years , i dont think he will return , lets hope he doesnt ,'

yes i like biden , i liked obama and clinton , when i was a kid reagan was in power
Biden just seems to be so honest

Carol1952

Carol1952

(y)
hi, yes hes bitten the dust now ,
he just has to much of an ego to admit defete - whoops my spelling

yum just eaten jacket potato ,
what u got to eat for tea?
i am warming up some macoroni ham wiht cheese meals on wheels dinner i am low on food i do have plenty of crcakers though i cant get anything until dec 31 well the meals i get two a day so i can safe some i got about 5 in the frigthat should get me to Monday.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

i am warming up some macoroni ham wiht cheese meals on wheels dinner i am low on food i do have plenty of crcakers though i cant get anything until dec 31 well the meals i get two a day so i can safe some i got about 5 in the frigthat should get me to Monday.
:hug1:
hi sounds yummy ,

do your meals on wheels come every day?