Does your Anxiety increase at night time ?

S

skyblue

My anxiety is awful at this time. I'm guessing it's because I'm settling down for bed and so my mind is not distracted by doing other things.

I have to drive into London with the kids tomorrow to help some family out. It's not very far, but I'm dreading the drive because I can't stand the London traffic, it's terrible.

I wish we all lived in a nice quiet village :(, preferably in Cornwall :). I can only dream.:rolleyes:

emski

emski

Yes, yes, yes! From early eve onwards it gets worse, especially when I know I have to take my meds and get ready for bed. It's also terrible as soon as I wake up in the morning. Well, at the moment anyway.

I hope your drive goes alright :hug:

The village sounds nice - when you find it, let me know where it is :rolleyes:

C

coraline1664

-

It always used to. Now it's not so bad because I like being awake during silence and when nothing is going on... it feels safer for me.
I'm often very anxious when I wake up too. My dreams seem to shape my day. A couple of times I have had a dream where it was fun and I was around all these really nice people, and I was really relaxed (which i usually can't imagine even in my dreams, i usually panic and am nervous in them) I then woke up feeling really confident and continued to feel good for the whole day.

Last edited:
S

skyblue

It always used to. Now it's not so bad because I like being awake during silence and when nothing is going on... it feels safer for me.
I'm often very anxious when I wake up too. My dreams seem to shape my day. A couple of times I have had a dream where it was fun and I was around all these really nice people, and I was really relaxed (which i usually can't imagine even in my dreams, i usually panic and am nervous in them) I then woke up feeling really confident and continued to feel good for the whole day.
I hope you continue to have more fun dreams.

:flowers: