• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Does vrylar agitation ever go away

J

Justamy1972

I just started Vrylar 3 days ago. It has been terrible so far. I've only been getting about three hours of sleep. Also I have panic disorder and since being on it, I feel like I'm having a panic attack all day. One giant panic attack. My new doctor is taking me off of Klonopin as well but I haven't started that yet. I can't go through this forever. Has anyone experienced this and had it go away?

Amazingly

Amazingly

I just started Vrylar 3 days ago. It has been terrible so far. I've only been getting about three hours of sleep. Also I have panic disorder and since being on it, I feel like I'm having a panic attack all day. One giant panic attack. My new doctor is taking me off of Klonopin as well but I haven't started that yet. I can't go through this forever. Has anyone experienced this and had it go away?
Vraylar was extremely stimulating for me.
It actually made me manic and I ended up getting psychotic.
I ended up in the psych hospital for 5 weeks.
Never again.

J

Justamy1972

Vraylar was extremely stimulating for me.
It actually made me manic and I ended up getting psychotic.
I ended up in the psych hospital for 5 weeks.
Never again.
I'm afraid that's what's happening to me. At least the stimulation part. I just told my mom today that I was afraid I was going to end up in the hospital. I haven't been there in 20 years and do not want to go back. I was in and out 10+ times in just a few months. The irony is that he told me that it would help me sleep. Definitely not!