Does this sound ocd to you?

P

Paklom

Hey guys, I've already posted some stuff before here but I didn't get much replies,I know for some it's annoying but I want to know what's your point of you.

I've been in a Therapist and told my problems but he thinks it's GAD, although I'm not sure.

A month now I have this obsession about having a mental illness like psychosis, schizophrenia bipolar ect. Reason is because I have this buzzing in my ears and music stick in head all the time(it's like a radio). Also I have this hypnogenic hallucinating before I get to sleep or when wake up(I used to have that since I was a kid). Therapist told me it's anxiety making you think you're going crazy so it comes up with these symptoms because when I change my focus I can make them go away. But something else also occurred. Thoughts. Weird bizzare thoughts about everything, about when did I do this or why did I say that and I instantly have this panic feeling like "oh my god this is it, I lost it". Although I know what's happening i can't control it. I read somewhere these might be intrusive thoughts which yeah might be but I'm curious, did any of you experience such like this? In your opinion is this OCD? Or do you think it's something worst

R

Roseessa

It sounds more like intrusive thoughts/anxiety.
It def does not sound like OCD at all.
You think that type of stuff with anxiety as well so it is probably just that.

NWiddi

NWiddi

I'd say they're intrusive thoughts, you're not crazy and not losing it. If I told you where they were coming from you wouldn't believe me.

P

Paklom

I'd say they're intrusive thoughts, you're not crazy and not losing it. If I told you where they were coming from you wouldn't believe me.
Thank you for the reply.
But what do you mean by your last sentence?

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Reading your post is like reading about myself. I can relate very much.
It’s so confusing. My psychologist says it’s ptsd and anxiety and my psychiatrist says it’s ocd.

Don’t worry. You won’t go crazy. By the way, you could have both GAD and intrusive thoughts.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Not many people believe it but it is my belief that we share our bodies with another consciousness, a completely unique and independent mind with the ability to hijack our thoughts and make us think what they're saying is coming from us.

If the thoughts are getting to you ask your doctor for a low dose of anti-psychotics and you'll see those thoughts reduce in volume by as much as 95%, then clear your mind and wait for those thoughts then they'll feel a little different from your own.

The mind I share a body with talks to me directly and never stops talking from the time I wake up until I fall sleep at night.