• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

does someone want to chat about SSRIs and failing meds?

L

lostwonderer12

been depressed, anxiety that wont just shut up and a gut wrenching guilt type feeling all day. my diagnosis is GAD, clinical depression and possably some OCD. looking to chat with anyone whos going through a tough time or had some similar experiences and found there right med cocktail

M

melinahx

Ive went through multiple meds and i can suggest you Pregabalin 150mg 2 Times a day

If you can’t get it from your psychologist
ask for meds who give you EUPHORIA!

(its against anxiety and also stopped hard depression for me)

Randle McMurphy

Randle McMurphy

I’m either mis-diagnosed, have no diagnosis, or have many of them. Three years ago my doc put me on Lexapro for anxiety I didn’t really have. It made me dull and I gained weight. I weaned off. Another doc labeled me with MDD and put me on Wellbutrin. I didn’t like the side effects so I quit taking it. Today will be my ninth day on Cymbalta and I have a mixed opinion so far. The side effects are evening out except for the insomnia. I don’t sleep well anyway.

L

lostwonderer12

Ive went through multiple meds and i can suggest you Pregabalin 150mg 2 Times a day

If you can’t get it from your psychologist
ask for meds who give you EUPHORIA!

(its against anxiety and also stopped hard depression for me)
which meds have you tried as well what is your diagnoses thnx

J

Jono

been depressed, anxiety that wont just shut up and a gut wrenching guilt type feeling all day. my diagnosis is GAD, clinical depression and possably some OCD. looking to chat with anyone whos going through a tough time or had some similar experiences and found there right med cocktail
I’m on fluoxetine at the moment and feel like I’m on the right track, speak to your quack 🦆

apple2003

apple2003

I’m either mis-diagnosed, have no diagnosis, or have many of them. Three years ago my doc put me on Lexapro for anxiety I didn’t really have. It made me dull and I gained weight. I weaned off. Another doc labeled me with MDD and put me on Wellbutrin. I didn’t like the side effects so I quit taking it. Today will be my ninth day on Cymbalta and I have a mixed opinion so far. The side effects are evening out except for the insomnia. I don’t sleep well anyway.
we r on the same med plan that's a crazy coincidence, im so scared bc lexapro didn't help but wellbutrin looks so good because i also have learning difficulties

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Does it help to know someone is there for you? Depression Forum 11
B Does keeping busy help someone who is clinically depressed? Depression Forum 2
GaryC123 Why does God bother to keep me alive? Depression Forum 9
M Does anyone feel like me? Depression Forum 11
M Does it ever gets better Depression Forum 15
L What does it mean if I’m not suicidal all the time? Depression Forum 4
S Does anyone else keep trying to think their way out of depression? Depression Forum 16
M Does anyone wants to chat in private message ? Depression Forum 2
KittyCat92 What does depression do to us? Depression Forum 36
KittyCat92 Does depression affect our judgment? Depression Forum 17
L Does any else feel like me? Depression Forum 11
T Does your pain drive you or consume you Depression Forum 23
A At what dose of Quetiapine (Seroquel) does daytime hangover get better? Depression Forum 6
I Does Depression Have A Purpose? Depression Forum 11
K My depressed boyfriend dumped me does he come back? Depression Forum 9
KittyCat92 How does it feel to say it out loud for the first time? Depression Forum 20
C Does anyone else just want to sleep and not wake up? Depression Forum 26
S Does anyone have issues sleeping etc when severely depressed? Depression Forum 3
I Why does nothing change? Depression Forum 2
G Does Anyone Else Feel Like This.. Depression Forum 9
T Does the rush of life diminish as you get older? Depression Forum 5
TooMuchPain Does anyone actually beat depression? Depression Forum 19
J Does anyone find it hard to express their feelings. Depression Forum 12
MeAndMyDepression Does your psychiatrist limit your meds? Depression Forum 3
lifecangetbetter does anyone feel they are going through the day like floating soul? Depression Forum 35
S anxiety and depression, does it ever end?? Depression Forum 9
A_Wilted_Daisy Does anyone else just randomly cry off and on? Depression Forum 12
E Does depression make you say things you don’t mean to the people closest to you? Depression Forum 7
G How to deal with a partner that does not understand mental issues? Depression Forum 1
MeAndMyDepression Does anyone else suffer from bipolar depression? Depression Forum 9
I What Does Loneliness Do To You? Depression Forum 32
A does anyone else think they are really boring Depression Forum 30
G Why does life hate me? Depression Forum 5
I Why does it always happen when I’m upset? Depression Forum 3
DistantOcean What depression does to me Depression Forum 1
L If I Don't Believe I'll Ever Be Happy, Does That Guarantee I Won't? Depression Forum 41
J does exercise really help moderate to servere depression? Depression Forum 28
S Does mindfulness meditation helps to overcome panic attacks? Depression Forum 9
M Does any of you have just null days ? Depression Forum 5
bluestar ocean If a person has one month of chronic depression does that age the face or is that not enough time to do aging damage? Depression Forum 5
Carol1952 Feeling so depressed why does this have to happen to us? Depression Forum 12
J does this make sense? low dose of seraquel Depression Forum 4
S Does anyone know why antidepressants only seem to work for me some of the time? Depression Forum 18
G Does anyone else feel like this? Depression Forum 4
D Why does my close friend with depression shut me out - but keeps other people? Depression Forum 8
O Does Depression ever go away? Depression Forum 2
H Does anyone know how to manage triggers?? Depression Forum 4
G Does Depression Cause Apathy/Low Motivation? Depression Forum 5
Catty5 Does depression affect our ability to think? Depression Forum 22
R When Does It Get Better Depression Forum 10