• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

does someone want to chat about SSRIs and failing meds?

L

lostwonderer12

been depressed, anxiety that wont just shut up and a gut wrenching guilt type feeling all day. my diagnosis is GAD, clinical depression and possably some OCD. looking to chat with anyone whos going through a tough time or had some similar experiences and found there right med cocktail

M

melinahx

Ive went through multiple meds and i can suggest you Pregabalin 150mg 2 Times a day

If you can’t get it from your psychologist
ask for meds who give you EUPHORIA!

(its against anxiety and also stopped hard depression for me)

Randle McMurphy

Randle McMurphy

I’m either mis-diagnosed, have no diagnosis, or have many of them. Three years ago my doc put me on Lexapro for anxiety I didn’t really have. It made me dull and I gained weight. I weaned off. Another doc labeled me with MDD and put me on Wellbutrin. I didn’t like the side effects so I quit taking it. Today will be my ninth day on Cymbalta and I have a mixed opinion so far. The side effects are evening out except for the insomnia. I don’t sleep well anyway.

L

lostwonderer12

Ive went through multiple meds and i can suggest you Pregabalin 150mg 2 Times a day

If you can’t get it from your psychologist
ask for meds who give you EUPHORIA!

(its against anxiety and also stopped hard depression for me)
which meds have you tried as well what is your diagnoses thnx

J

Jono

been depressed, anxiety that wont just shut up and a gut wrenching guilt type feeling all day. my diagnosis is GAD, clinical depression and possably some OCD. looking to chat with anyone whos going through a tough time or had some similar experiences and found there right med cocktail
I’m on fluoxetine at the moment and feel like I’m on the right track, speak to your quack 🦆

apple2003

apple2003

I’m either mis-diagnosed, have no diagnosis, or have many of them. Three years ago my doc put me on Lexapro for anxiety I didn’t really have. It made me dull and I gained weight. I weaned off. Another doc labeled me with MDD and put me on Wellbutrin. I didn’t like the side effects so I quit taking it. Today will be my ninth day on Cymbalta and I have a mixed opinion so far. The side effects are evening out except for the insomnia. I don’t sleep well anyway.
we r on the same med plan that's a crazy coincidence, im so scared bc lexapro didn't help but wellbutrin looks so good because i also have learning difficulties

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E Does depression make you say things you don’t mean to the people closest to you? Depression Forum 6
G How to deal with a partner that does not understand mental issues? Depression Forum 1
MeAndMyDepression Does anyone else suffer from bipolar depression? Depression Forum 9
I What Does Loneliness Do To You? Depression Forum 25
A does anyone else think they are really boring Depression Forum 17
G Why does life hate me? Depression Forum 5
I Why does it always happen when I’m upset? Depression Forum 3
DistantOcean What depression does to me Depression Forum 1
L If I Don't Believe I'll Ever Be Happy, Does That Guarantee I Won't? Depression Forum 41
J does exercise really help moderate to servere depression? Depression Forum 28
S Does mindfulness meditation helps to overcome panic attacks? Depression Forum 9
M Does any of you have just null days ? Depression Forum 5
BLUESTAR009 If a person has one month of chronic depression does that age the face or is that not enough time to do aging damage? Depression Forum 5
Carol1952 Feeling so depressed why does this have to happen to us? Depression Forum 12
J does this make sense? low dose of seraquel Depression Forum 4
S Does anyone know why antidepressants only seem to work for me some of the time? Depression Forum 18
G Does anyone else feel like this? Depression Forum 2
D Why does my close friend with depression shut me out - but keeps other people? Depression Forum 8
O Does Depression ever go away? Depression Forum 2
H Does anyone know how to manage triggers?? Depression Forum 4
H How do I support someone with depression? Depression Forum 4
R I need someone to talk to if possible. Depression Forum 5
M Someone would like to talk by call sometime ? Depression Forum 3
A Need Someone to Talk To.... Depression Forum 6
L Living with Someone You Hate Depression Forum 18
E I just need someone to speak to... I’m really struggling and can’t talk to anyone else Depression Forum 15
J Hello All. Living with someone in depression Depression Forum 1
S Flirting with someone who's more successful than you Depression Forum 17
L NEED HELP SOMEONE PLEASE Depression Forum 8
L I just want someone to care.... Depression Forum 4
K How to help someone who has tried to commit suicide (two times) Depression Forum 6
S Someone tell I will be okay Depression Forum 8
W Advice needed for a relationship with someone suffering with severe depression Depression Forum 6
M New here, need to talk to someone Depression Forum 9
S Do you think gender actually matters when diagnosing someone? Depression Forum 3
M Looking for someone I can seriously speek Depression Forum 7
M Ever feel like you want someone elses life? Depression Forum 24
S Anti seizure meds for anxiety has someone tried this? Depression Forum 4
E When someone hurts me I no longer care about them. Depression Forum 3
M Can someone listen to me? Depression Forum 19
Gigglypuff sad inside So this is my life story. Can someone give me advice ? Depression Forum 2
M Can someone share some meds experience? Depression Forum 2
K New here just after someone to listen Depression Forum 2
A when you're feeling low and someone asks you how you are, Depression Forum 11
D How to date someone with depression. Depression Forum 1
V Advice for someone who is alone Depression Forum 6
M Any here who deals with loneliness and wants to chat ? Depression Forum 1
M Anyone wants to chat ? Depression Forum 13
W Wanna chat?? Depression Forum 17
C Just up for a meaningful uplifting chat Depression Forum 1