• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Does rTMS is approved by NHS?

R

roserose

rTMS is covered by NHS?

Acorn

Acorn

I think it depends on the area. I know it’s not offered as a first line treatment but I do know of one person receiving it on the nhs after many years of failed treatments. I also know people that have been down right refused. Like all mental health care it’s a post code lottery

R

roserose

I think it depends on the area. I know it’s not offered as a first line treatment but I do know of one person receiving it on the nhs after many years of failed treatments. I also know people that have been down right refused. Like all mental health care it’s a post code lottery
What is the postcode lottery?

Acorn

Acorn

By post code lottery I mean it is fully dependent on where you live. It’s a saying that means that you have to be lucky like winning the lottery on what is available in your area

R

roserose

By post code lottery I mean it is fully dependent on where you live. It’s a saying that means that you have to be lucky like winning the lottery on what is available in your area
Thank you. Can we go to the other area for the treatment and come back, if the traveling is with in a day!

Acorn

Acorn

Hah I wish!

I do know people that stay with friends and use their address for treatments.

R

roserose

Hah I wish!

I do know people that stay with friends and use their address for treatments.
There is no family or friends, only option is to traval back and forth, and ready to do that from E13.