does medication help?

T

thanh92843

I'm getting more fat and lonely. I think i might have bipolar, manic, and anxiety. i tried taking medication to ease my mind. i took olanzapine latuda and trazodone, but latuda and trazodone causes nasal blockage. olanzapine doesn't work well. Can someone recommend a medicine for me, please.

my family if driving me nut. my hot tempered brother, his wife, and annoying son moved in my home. i need medication to help me adapt please help me out..

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

If you have bipolar and anxiety, only a doctor can recommend prescriptions for you. I don't know that any drug will help you adapt to new house mates. Getting along with new house mates requires communication and social skills.

T

tmshelp

I heard that tms therapy can help. I am also new to it.

N

natalie

I would seriously advise that you book an appointment, with the doctor, or if you are in Britain, contact the crisis team, attached to the community mental health unit, and they can then reasses you at this point, and put you into the right direction, also I feel you need to be seen by a pshychartrist who would then look up, and also order any form of CT scan, or MRI, to check what is happen so that a diagnoses can then be formed.

The previous poster is correct, you do need to be seen by a doctor for this.