• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

does it take you a long time to make even a small decision?

thing fish

thing fish

i can't seem to decide on things lately. i have been sitting here thinking about going to the library now for about an hour but i can't make up my mind if i want to go....

does anyone else have this problem?

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Yeah! I've never been good at making decisions but am absolutely rubbish these days! Sometimes I know more what I don't want than what I do though....

thing fish

thing fish

it's really quite annoying. i am still debating on going to the library but i just can't seem to make up my mind

E

EternalityFlames

I'm the same. I'm also the type to make last minute decisions and rush around doing them in very little time. When I was in disneyland I refused to go on any of the rides and thought about going on them all week, (I'm scared of rides) but then about an hour till closing time and my last day I went mad and went on them all...It seemed uncontrollable and ridiculous. I've done that often even for things as simple as having a bath...I'll all of a sudden do it at last minute. I can change decisions like switching a light bulb off. If that makes sense.

thing fish

thing fish

makes total sense flames...i can make snap decisions too.

S

suzy

I suffer from this a lot. I can't decide over tiny things, takes me ages. Sometime shopping is difficult because i get all confused, end up not buying things then wish i had/ vice versa

I don't know if it is because of the bipolar

It's right annoying