• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Does anyone on social media do this?

M

Misstres Oreo

Posts a tweet or fb post, it gets no replies or likes and deletes it thinking 'they must hate me they didn't like or reply to me :('

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Welcome to the forum
I know people it has happened to and it does upset them.
Sorry it happened to you.
You found a very friendly forum.
Take care

Last edited:
A

AprilS87

I do this. It hurts that nobody responds to my posts so I delete it as I see it as a reminder. I don’t have any true friends so it’s silly really because the people on my Facebook aren’t anywhere close to being real friends either

M

Mikages

Posts a tweet or fb post, it gets no replies or likes and deletes it thinking 'they must hate me they didn't like or reply to me :('
Bro facebook and friends are a other thing these days. Dont get offended if your friends dont like your post I learned to understand the world are not always looking at your life if people are dealing with deep problems witch most people have to deal with.most friends on facebook are people you havent seen for years. Talk to someone friend family doctor it's hard but it will help ( well it helped me and I hope it helps you) I have no friends other than work colleagues and my partner who helps me so much. Its nice to connect to find someone who understands