• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Does anyone know what this could be?

Ineedhelp2921

Ineedhelp2921

For a long time since I was probably around 12/13 I've experienced some disturbing things while I sleep. So really this all started as sleep walking, I used to do this quite a bit especially in my teens, I think stress triggered it. One time I partially woke up while sleep walking to my mum and dads room and acknowledged it but I still in my state of sleep walking and went back into my room. I remember turning my light on and looking in the mirror. It was a strange sensation.

My dad also suffered from sleep walking when he was a kid and had a lot on his mind.

So that was an issue during my teen and kid years. However as I've been getting older, Im beginning to see things in my sleep/just as I'm waking up/or going to sleep. I had this happen a lot during the first lockdown to the point where I was nearly scared to go to sleep.
A lot of the times its spiders. I don't like spiders but I don't have extreme fear about them.
I once had a circle of them going around me while I was in bed and I jumped up. Or its the odd 1 or 2 crawling on my bed.
Another time I was listening to a hypnosis thing for my anxiety and as I was drifting off I saw 2 wasps come from my window and sting me.

So for years it has been spiders or some sort of bug. I also had something grab my wrist once and let out a blood-curdling scream so bad, my mum and dad thought I was getting murdered.
My biggest fear was it turning into people or creatures which is what it has started to develop since last and this year.
I have seen a creature/demonic thing. It has been hanging from the 1 corner of my room to perching on top of my wardrobe watching me.

I've had a shadow man by my door.

The most recent one was as I was drifting off, I saw a man in a red and black raincoat standing inches from my way. I could only see the coat. But immediately I just thought: 'Oh its ok, its just your grandad' who past away years and years ago.

It mainly happens with me sensing that something is there, waking up, seeing them for like 5 seconds, then reality kicks in and they go away. I can still move around and I'm fully aware of what I'm seeing.

I haven't had this happen for a while, but i suddenly remembered and I've always wondered if anyone has had a similar experience.

B

butterfly88

Collective unconscious.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Cool story, have never had anything like this happen before. xo, j

B

butterfly88

cool as long as your not in the story lol

B

butterfly88

For a long time since I was probably around 12/13 I've experienced some disturbing things while I sleep. So really this all started as sleep walking, I used to do this quite a bit especially in my teens, I think stress triggered it. One time I partially woke up while sleep walking to my mum and dads room and acknowledged it but I still in my state of sleep walking and went back into my room. I remember turning my light on and looking in the mirror. It was a strange sensation.

My dad also suffered from sleep walking when he was a kid and had a lot on his mind.

So that was an issue during my teen and kid years. However as I've been getting older, Im beginning to see things in my sleep/just as I'm waking up/or going to sleep. I had this happen a lot during the first lockdown to the point where I was nearly scared to go to sleep.
A lot of the times its spiders. I don't like spiders but I don't have extreme fear about them.
I once had a circle of them going around me while I was in bed and I jumped up. Or its the odd 1 or 2 crawling on my bed.
Another time I was listening to a hypnosis thing for my anxiety and as I was drifting off I saw 2 wasps come from my window and sting me.

So for years it has been spiders or some sort of bug. I also had something grab my wrist once and let out a blood-curdling scream so bad, my mum and dad thought I was getting murdered.
My biggest fear was it turning into people or creatures which is what it has started to develop since last and this year.
I have seen a creature/demonic thing. It has been hanging from the 1 corner of my room to perching on top of my wardrobe watching me.

I've had a shadow man by my door.

The most recent one was as I was drifting off, I saw a man in a red and black raincoat standing inches from my way. I could only see the coat. But immediately I just thought: 'Oh its ok, its just your grandad' who past away years and years ago.

It mainly happens with me sensing that something is there, waking up, seeing them for like 5 seconds, then reality kicks in and they go away. I can still move around and I'm fully aware of what I'm seeing.

I haven't had this happen for a while, but i suddenly remembered and I've always wondered if anyone has had a similar experience.

Collective consciousness of the planet is being shifted at the moment, its not just you, its happening all over the globe. Your innate sensitivities are being supercharged by the energies thats radiating all over the planet, its shifting your state of consciousness and you are being aware of the unconscious part of the self.

The things you feel.. Are not physical in nature. They are a projection of the unconscious, patterns of energy streaming "through-you" and so it can only manifest as real as you make-it-to-be.