does anyone know the song Ode to my family by the cranberries?

iamnotsane

iamnotsane

because i can relate to it so much heres my story

when she says "Do you see me? Do you see?", people saw me yes, but with disgust, "Do you like me?", no one liked me, the only ones that did were my family, "Does anyone care?", again no one but my family, "Unhappiness" all the time, i had a friend in elementary, in middle school i said hi, what did she do? walked right past me and i was upset all the time, not because of her, i had no friends i tried to talk to people but my social anxiety kicked in so i was basically an outcast, then along came depression, they had this counslor from somewhere to see me, i thought i must be crazy, i don't know, had her until i got to high school, so back to middle school, i was in a deep deep depression, and i started hurting myself, my teachers were noticing which i wasn't expecting, i tried to hide it, so one teacher told someone so i got tested and they diagnosed me with depression, and bipolar, and they were saying my brain was unbalanced, so i was put on medication, my family was surprised because i never did this at home, its because i didn't show them what i was feeling, one time i did self harm at home but they didn't notice, i still have the scars, i tried to commit suicide another couple of times, but i failed, then came high school, i was put in this focus program, i was showing signs of suicidal actions and thoughts, then came the time i tried to kill myself again, they caught me in time, and that one time they sent me to a facility, it was horrible but of course it was my fault, i didn't know but they drugged me heavily, it was bad, got out in two weeks, the people there thought i was on the spectrum but i wasn't, and my doctor wanted me to get tested like a mental assement, and i have mmr,. "my father, my father" not in a happy way, because i found out when i was 18, that the guy my mom is with wasn't my dad,..my dad, sighs, did something bad to a little girl it wasn't me, hes been in prison i dont know if hes out..i really don't care, thats my story and hers its sad to hear, and r.i.p, sorry about my grammar i also have a learning disablily

Last edited by a moderator: