• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Does anyone has confusion and flat emotion before?

M

Mikefeelbad

There years ago,I went to see a psychiatrist. He told me I am depression and anxiety.I believed this diagnosed around 60%. I had on medicated for two years. He told me I am not schizophrenia. I am 19 almost 20 years old now. I start feeling little bit confusion few days ago,but I haven't got any delusions. I don't know why or just my anxiety.When I calmed myself down. The symptom go away while. When I thinking about it,it comes over and over. And I feel tired.I searched lot of schizophrenia information on the internet and I always self-diagnose myself. I want to know what is "confusion" in schizophrenia looks like. And I always think that I am having the negative symptoms all the time. I don't know what can I do. I just want someone chat with me. My place is 12:48 am. I feel so lonely and I think I have less emotion.😔

tophat7483

tophat7483

To me there sounds to be miscommunication between your therapist and you. Has he explained his reasoning to as why he isn't diagnosing you with schizophrenia? Has he clarified if he thinks you struggle with psychosis in any capacity?

M

Mikefeelbad

To me there sounds to be miscommunication between your therapist and you. Has he explained his reasoning to as why he isn't diagnosing you with schizophrenia? Has he clarified if he thinks you struggle with psychosis in any capacity?
He said that I am health anxiety only. I told him I hurt my brain 8 years ago.I ask him is that related, he said no.Because I already checked my brain with CT, MRI and EEG.

M

Mikefeelbad

I think I will be crazy or disability , I maybe can’t watch three spiderman On the screen at Christmas,I think I am declining day by day.My mum says to me if I want to see the doctor find that doctor again…

whyoverandover (was mirrorImage123)

whyoverandover (was mirrorImage123)

Hi Mike, I found this video. You probably don’t have schizophrenia because you have to be hearing voices or seeing things along with the negative symptoms. I hope this helps.

I know your worried about having the negative symptoms but you have have those along with anxiety.