• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Does anyone else think this is rude?

MissPink

MissPink

Ok so I needed to tell him and be honest because it was annoying me. Every day without fault he says "Good morning" to me but when I say it back he is online on whatsapp but chooses to ignore my message, so he doesn't open it. And it keeps happening it's not a one off and I find it rude. We are all busy but is that game playing?

I replied back saying "Morning" then said "lol again why do you bother saying it to me" then replies straight away and says "was on a call" "Ok I wont bother saying it" I said "always have an excuse"

This is supposed to be a new relationship I caught him last week adding 2 random women to his Instagram and I had him about that and he apologized for it.

Would that bother you if your partner or someone you were newly seeing would ignore your unopened message every morning?

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Ok so I needed to tell him and be honest because it was annoying me. Every day without fault he says "Good morning" to me but when I say it back he is online on whatsapp but chooses to ignore my message, so he doesn't open it. And it keeps happening it's not a one off and I find it rude. We are all busy but is that game playing?

I replied back saying "Morning" then said "lol again why do you bother saying it to me" then replies straight away and says "was on a call" "Ok I wont bother saying it" I said "always have an excuse"

This is supposed to be a new relationship I caught him last week adding 2 random women to his Instagram and I had him about that and he apologized for it.

Would that bother you if your partner or someone you were newly seeing would ignore your unopened message every morning?
I’m a man and I find this rude like obviously sometimes people are busy so can’t text back straight away but if it’s a regular occurrence to me I’d be like, this is intentional, especially if he messages first to me that’s like let’s have a little convo if he then ghosts you for a bit it’s like pffttt

the two girls could be like innocent it could be like friends or whatever but if not and you know for a fact it’s like more than that then I’d say that’s game over for him - that’s incredibly disrespectful.

there could be legitimate reasons to both but my instincts say sounds like you can do way better :hug: hope I’m wrong and it’s a misunderstanding!x

MissPink

MissPink

I’m a man and I find this rude like obviously sometimes people are busy so can’t text back straight away but if it’s a regular occurrence to me I’d be like, this is intentional, especially if he messages first to me that’s like let’s have a little convo if he then ghosts you for a bit it’s like pffttt

the two girls could be like innocent it could be like friends or whatever but if not and you know for a fact it’s like more than that then I’d say that’s game over for him - that’s incredibly disrespectful.

there could be legitimate reasons to both but my instincts say sounds like you can do way better :hug: hope I’m wrong and it’s a misunderstanding!x
They were not friends, it actually hurt me. I think he was keeping his options open when he was seeing me so he knew about that I caught him as he only adds people to his IG account if they are friends or family. I wondered if they were from tinder or bumble, we were from bumble. He said he didn't know who those two women were but I had the feeling he knew I was on to him.

Yes I am now keeping my options open and meeting others to get my own back. I can do a lot better, I feel he knew yesterday what I was going to do, I was going to break it up with him but found it a struggle. It should of ended months ago, I went from one messy breakup to the next.

Anyway he's a Taurus, I know another one and he is a bit like him. Not all are, trying not to be judgemental.

He said on the 1st of December we will trial out living with each other and go from there. I need to find out that your not a psychopath, I said what? well you never know you might stab me. I said wow I would never think someone would think that about me. Same with you.

He could be leading me on hanging on to me because there is no one else maybe, who knows.

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

They were not friends, it actually hurt me. I think he was keeping his options open when he was seeing me so he knew about that I caught him as he only adds people to his IG account if they are friends or family. I wondered if they were from tinder or bumble, we were from bumble. He said he didn't know who those two women were but I had the feeling he knew I was on to him.

Yes I am now keeping my options open and meeting others to get my own back. I can do a lot better, I feel he knew yesterday what I was going to do, I was going to break it up with him but found it a struggle. It should of ended months ago, I went from one messy breakup to the next.

Anyway he's a Taurus, I know another one and he is a bit like him. Not all are, trying not to be judgemental.

He said on the 1st of December we will trial out living with each other and go from there. I need to find out that your not a psychopath, I said what? well you never know you might stab me. I said wow I would never think someone would think that about me. Same with you.

He could be leading me on hanging on to me because there is no one else maybe, who knows.
thats reallly bad then :( sorry to hear that, don’t meet others to get your own back meet others because you deserve to be happy :hug:

I don’t know anything about star signs I only know im a Virgo which is September 3rd (I think)

wowwww that’s really bad! Nice to know he trusts you and cares for your mental health if he thinks your a psychopath who’s going to stab him! That’s so rude :(

I know someone who was like a serial cheater and kept his gf because he liked going home and having someone to keep him company and hug etc like he wanted to have his cake and eat it too! :( I hope you find someone who makes you happy!❤ :hug:

MissPink

MissPink

thats reallly bad then :( sorry to hear that, don’t meet others to get your own back meet others because you deserve to be happy :hug:

I don’t know anything about star signs I only know im a Virgo which is September 3rd (I think)

wowwww that’s really bad! Nice to know he trusts you and cares for your mental health if he thinks your a psychopath who’s going to stab him! That’s so rude :(
/
I know someone who was like a serial cheater and kept his gf because he liked going home and having someone to keep him company and hug etc like he wanted to have his cake and eat it too! :( I hope you find someone who makes you happy!❤ :hug:
I am aware of if he does that, does your friend know that he's cheating? but thank you for support.

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

I am aware of if he does that, does your friend know that he's cheating? but thank you for support.
oh he’s not my friend it’s a guy in work, I don’t know his gf other than I saw them together once but I’ve seen the guy in town kissing other girls etc, I wanted to tell his GF but I know he’d get mad at me and then I’d prob get sacked for defending myself and beating him up and I dont want to fight anyone:( always happy to support a fellow human being! I defo think you deserve better from the sounds of things - you seem like a nice person 🤗❤

P

Purpleplum

I'd end it. If it starts like this, it's not going to get better. People are usually on their best behavior at the beginning of a relationship. If this is his best behavior then it's hopeless. He sounds like a player.

MissPink

MissPink

I'd end it. If it starts like this, it's not going to get better. People are usually on their best behavior at the beginning of a relationship. If this is his best behavior then it's hopeless. He sounds like a player.
I'm on two dating sites and I am refusing to see him this weekend again he doesn't know. He isn't sticking to the rules of the 4 week lockdown, we have 3 weeks to go. And he wants to drive from London to Brighton which is 1hr 46 mins. If you get caught on the spot it's a £200 $264 for each person.

P

Purpleplum

I'm on two dating sites and I am refusing to see him this weekend again he doesn't know. He isn't sticking to the rules of the 4 week lockdown, we have 3 weeks to go. And he wants to drive from London to Brighton which is 1hr 46 mins. If you get caught on the spot it's a £200 $264 for each person.
Wow! They really enforce things there. Yes, you don't want someone not following those rules.

D

Debaura500

Caught in your own home is that the fine?