Does anyone else suffer with clumsiness?

mygirl1uk

mygirl1uk

I have BPD, Depression and GAD. I suffer with insomnia quite regularly. But was wondering does anyone else suffer with clumsiness? 11 weeks ago I broke my big toe on my L foot and yesterday I fell and have broken 2 toes on my R foot.

So my question is am I the only one or do others get clumsiness as a result of there diagnosis?

burt tomato

burt tomato

Sometimes, I drop things for no reason. I am not sure why. I do hope I don't have a latent nerve disorder.

F

firemonkee57

I have always been fairly clumsy but i don't connect it to any diagnosis.

B

BPDBIPOLARME

I am clumsy all the time and find it hard to tell whether it is just me or my medications-which I take 2900mgs of. I have fallen 4 times in the past month. I also have a work cellphone which I damaged from using a phillycarshare and having it get caught inbetween me closing the door and the actual door. I got a new phone and was working out/running with it and fell and cracked the entire front within 4 days of getting it. I am not telling human resources about it and will give it back the last minute, by putting it in her mailbox and leaving quickly after.

E

Eeyore is my name

Yes I am clumsy because of my diagnosis of Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (formerly known as Borderline Personality Disorder, which if you research you will reaslise that the title BPD is a crock of shite and what it really should be is Complex PTSD).

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm very clumsy but I wouldn't put it down to my diagnoses, though once at work my boss who knew I had a BPD diagnosis asked me if I was dissociating when I bumped into a cupboard! I said no, I think I just bumped into a cupboard...

My clumsiness gets worse before my period. I drop thinks, bump into things, walk at odd angles. I also trip over my own feet at times, though think that's down to a muscular-skeletal condition.