Does anyone else hear devils?

S

schizolanza

Any god that will allow a demon to torture an innocent human is not worth worshiping.
I've heard a voice which was threatening and frightening. It lied about what was going to happen. Refusing to answer the demon and antipsychotics worked.
When I get scared I chant Jesus is God.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I've heard a voice which was threatening and frightening. It lied about what was going to happen. Refusing to answer the demon and antipsychotics worked.
When I get scared I chant Jesus is God.
How do you know it's a demon?

Does it make itself known as a demon?

S

schizolanza

How do you know it's a demon?

Does it make itself known as a demon?
I don't know what else to call it. It was like a horror movie. It threatened to kill me. It kept on happening. When I realised it was a liar it's power was diminished.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I don't know what else to call it. It was like a horror movie. It threatened to kill me. It kept on happening. When I realised it was a liar it's power was diminished.
Sorry to hear that mustve been a terrible experience

The devil's tell me to kill and harm myself

S

schizolanza

Sorry to hear that mustve been a terrible experience

The devil's tell me to kill and harm myself
It was just one of the many things at that time. 13 years ago was intense. Now things are better. So much better. My dependence on Jesus is more obvious to me. And I'm not intensely attacked by evil because I'm not such an easy target.
Olanzapine has been helpful. I'm addicted to meds.
I'm so open to learning the lessons of life. But I'm afraid of people. I'm afraid of people that like me.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

It was just one of the many things at that time. 13 years ago was intense. Now things are better. So much better. My dependence on Jesus is more obvious to me. And I'm not intensely attacked by evil because I'm not such an easy target.
Olanzapine has been helpful. I'm addicted to meds.
I'm so open to learning the lessons of life. But I'm afraid of people. I'm afraid of people that like me.
Sounds like you've had a tough time for many years, I can relate mate

I pray to God to make us better

I used to be on olanzapine, now I'm on aripripozol (not sure how you spell it)

Z

Zyfa

I don't know about 'devil' or 'devils' per se, soulsearcher, but I can relate to your hearing voices that are particularly vicious and vindictive.

I often feel the need to isolate myself when they start up. It's almost as if they are in a proximity close to my aural senses rather than actually inside my head. It's quite scary and the main reason I find it hard to keep company.

Know that you are not alone.

Never be afraid to speak up.
they want you to isolate yourself,
My voices are devil's they are vicious and vindictive
Same here,I have seen them,the insult my faith and creator God,these things are pure evil,but there are good voices now and angels.we not alone

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

they want you to isolate yourself,

Same here,I have seen them,the insult my faith and creator God,these things are pure evil,but there are good voices now and angels.we not alone
Exactly the same here too

So sorry yourself experiencing the same devils like me, I pray to God to heal us