Does anyone else hear devils?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

The 'twin within' or Daemon as I've been calling them since reading the book 'The Daemon - A guide to your extraordinary secret self' has this unique ability to leave the body, spiritualists call this astral projection or remote viewing, as a scientist I call it biological quantum entanglement. It was while my twin/daemon was having one of his excursions he stumbled upon another person who's Daemon was doing the same thing to his host (Eidolon) and thought it looked fun so he decided to do it to me.

At first he started mass producing narcotic like chemicals like DMT and Opioids naturally produced by the body but usually in small quantities to get me high and easily susceptible to his control then he started to talk to me pretending to be multiple people from some sort of authority like the police and said they were coming to get me then he acted out his sick fantasies through me making me seem paranoid and delusional to the outside world, this got me put in hospital for nine days until he decided to stop producing the chemicals and stopped talking to me and that was the end of my first episode.

After a few months he decided to do it again, generated the chemicals, took control of my body but this time pretended to be other things like God, the Devil and Archangels but when I started to ask for proof he changed to other things. Eventually you build up a resistance to the chemicals and his influence over me was weakening which was when I started to question everything he said to me and he didn't like that so he started to cause me physical pain and lots of it which indicated to me he was a physical part of me instead of some outside force attacking me so as a last ditch effort to defend myself I went into A&E asked for anti-psychotics and found them to be very effective, they reduced the pain by around 95% and lowered the volume of his voice by the same amount which reinforced the idea that he was a part of me and his physiology requires Dopamine to work.

Since then I've studied what he did to me very carefully and posted my findings in my 'guide to duality' in the Spiritual and other alternative perspectives section and the rest is history, I used to call them Kundalini as it was the closest name I could find for them but it's a bit misleading as Kundalini experiences are mainly attributed to energy so I started to call them head-mates, the twin within, the hidden people or more recently Daemons. Now I spend my time trying to tell people of what I've learned in the hopes that they don't have to go through what I went through as at my worst I wanted to end it all and I'd rather not have anyone else get to that point, we lose too many people to voices and their influence over us.
Thanks for sharing your experiences,
Its defo Interesting

In Islam we believe that everyone has a devil assigned to them it's called a qareen,
What you describe totally reminds me of that

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
In the book I mentioned it talks about religion and Sufism in particular and says they have a concept of two minds sharing the same body.

Judaism, Christianity and ancient Egyptians all have ideas about the same. Two souls occupying the same body.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

In the book I mentioned it talks about religion and Sufism in particular and says they have a concept of two minds sharing the same body.

Judaism, Christianity and ancient Egyptians all have ideas about the same. Two souls occupying the same body.
How long has it been since you've come to the realisation that it's 'daemons'?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
About three years ago I came to the conclusion that the voice I hear comes from within and that he's been a part of me my entire life hiding in the background.

Posted my guide here on July 28 2017, learned about the book 'The Daemon' on June 16th 2019, a very fascinating read but myself and the author disagree that the Daemon knows everything that's going to happen in our life as they've lived it before. Mine says he has no foreknowledge of what will happen to us in the future but I don't rule out the ability to see possible futures as I've theorised they can rewind time and see into the past easily enough and view the whole of human history but mine never learned how to do it and never will while I keep him heavily medicated.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

About three years ago I came to the conclusion that the voice I hear comes from within and that he's been a part of me my entire life hiding in the background.

Posted my guide here on July 28 2017, learned about the book 'The Daemon' on June 16th 2019, a very fascinating read but myself and the author disagree that the Daemon knows everything that's going to happen in our life as they've lived it before. Mine says he has no foreknowledge of what will happen to us in the future but I don't rule out the ability to see possible futures as I've theorised they can rewind time and see into the past easily enough and view the whole of human history but mine never learned how to do it and never will while I keep him heavily medicated.
So you reckon anti psychotics are the best way to shut them out?

That book does sound interesting

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Anti-psychotics or Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors as I prefer to call them are the only way to protect yourself from a misbehaving Daemon, they reduce the power of their electrical signals throughout the body stopping them from causing as much pain and talking so loud, they also cut them off from a lot of their amazing abilities like leaving the body and reading minds so in some cases you have a huge bargaining chip to work with for getting good behaviour out of them.

Mine is constantly begging me to come off them so he can have his benign abilities back but it wouldn't be long before he used his harmful abilities against me just for the pure fun of it so he's on the medication for life or until he's built up enough trust with me which is doubtful, it would take decades to erase the things he did to me from my mind and he's not willing to stop talking or stop messing around with our body which is a huge deal breaker for me.

J

John Legion

It is best to accept they are devils, it surely helps in dealing with and especially ignoring them better along with medication. I am a man of science, very grounded in reasoning and knowledgable enough to know the difference between fact and fiction but science can never disprove matters that are spiritual. I have experienced the supernatural many times and the existence of spirits both good and bad makes perfect (although not complete) sense to me.

I believe God talks to me occasionally, in thought form, and I know myself not to be deluded. He has given me irrefutable personal proof over the past 18 months that I alas cannot demonstrate to others. He informed me he is a card shark. lol. He also told me I had made a rod for my back. This is a phrase from scripture meaning fool, lacking judgement. I have assumed that it is because I have not been a believer, when I was in the dark and thought only science. I understand insecurities in believing in spirits particularly where demons are concerned but speaking from experience it has provided me with comfort knowing there is a good, kind, forgiving God around. Ask the devils to go, leave your fears behind and patiently keep faith looking forward to the afterlife.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Anti-psychotics or Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors as I prefer to call them are the only way to protect yourself from a misbehaving Daemon, they reduce the power of their electrical signals throughout the body stopping them from causing as much pain and talking so loud, they also cut them off from a lot of their amazing abilities like leaving the body and reading minds so in some cases you have a huge bargaining chip to work with for getting good behaviour out of them.

Mine is constantly begging me to come off them so he can have his benign abilities back but it wouldn't be long before he used his harmful abilities against me just for the pure fun of it so he's on the medication for life or until he's built up enough trust with me which is doubtful, it would take decades to erase the things he did to me from my mind and he's not willing to stop talking or stop messing around with our body which is a huge deal breaker for me.
They are liars they just want you off the meds to cause mischief and distress to you

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

It is best to accept they are devils, it surely helps in dealing with and especially ignoring them better along with medication. I am a man of science, very grounded in reasoning and knowledgable enough to know the difference between fact and fiction but science can never disprove matters that are spiritual. I have experienced the supernatural many times and the existence of spirits both good and bad makes perfect (although not complete) sense to me.

I believe God talks to me occasionally, in thought form, and I know myself not to be deluded. He has given me irrefutable personal proof over the past 18 months that I alas cannot demonstrate to others. He informed me he is a card shark. lol. He also told me I had made a rod for my back. This is a phrase from scripture meaning fool, lacking judgement. I have assumed that it is because I have not been a believer, when I was in the dark and thought only science. I understand insecurities in believing in spirits particularly where demons are concerned but speaking from experience it has provided me with comfort knowing there is a good, kind, forgiving God around. Ask the devils to go, leave your fears behind and patiently keep faith looking forward to the afterlife.
Interesting experience you've had

I defo agree keeping faith in God helps,
I do find it difficult to pray but I have hope in my heart that God will help

S

sallimae76

Any god that will allow a demon to torture an innocent human is not worth worshiping.

S

schizolanza

Any god that will allow a demon to torture an innocent human is not worth worshiping.
I've heard a voice which was threatening and frightening. It lied about what was going to happen. Refusing to answer the demon and antipsychotics worked.
When I get scared I chant Jesus is God.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I've heard a voice which was threatening and frightening. It lied about what was going to happen. Refusing to answer the demon and antipsychotics worked.
When I get scared I chant Jesus is God.
How do you know it's a demon?

Does it make itself known as a demon?

S

schizolanza

How do you know it's a demon?

Does it make itself known as a demon?
I don't know what else to call it. It was like a horror movie. It threatened to kill me. It kept on happening. When I realised it was a liar it's power was diminished.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I don't know what else to call it. It was like a horror movie. It threatened to kill me. It kept on happening. When I realised it was a liar it's power was diminished.
Sorry to hear that mustve been a terrible experience

The devil's tell me to kill and harm myself

S

schizolanza

Sorry to hear that mustve been a terrible experience

The devil's tell me to kill and harm myself
It was just one of the many things at that time. 13 years ago was intense. Now things are better. So much better. My dependence on Jesus is more obvious to me. And I'm not intensely attacked by evil because I'm not such an easy target.
Olanzapine has been helpful. I'm addicted to meds.
I'm so open to learning the lessons of life. But I'm afraid of people. I'm afraid of people that like me.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

It was just one of the many things at that time. 13 years ago was intense. Now things are better. So much better. My dependence on Jesus is more obvious to me. And I'm not intensely attacked by evil because I'm not such an easy target.
Olanzapine has been helpful. I'm addicted to meds.
I'm so open to learning the lessons of life. But I'm afraid of people. I'm afraid of people that like me.
Sounds like you've had a tough time for many years, I can relate mate

I pray to God to make us better

I used to be on olanzapine, now I'm on aripripozol (not sure how you spell it)

Z

Zyfa

I don't know about 'devil' or 'devils' per se, soulsearcher, but I can relate to your hearing voices that are particularly vicious and vindictive.

I often feel the need to isolate myself when they start up. It's almost as if they are in a proximity close to my aural senses rather than actually inside my head. It's quite scary and the main reason I find it hard to keep company.

Know that you are not alone.

Never be afraid to speak up.
they want you to isolate yourself,
My voices are devil's they are vicious and vindictive
Same here,I have seen them,the insult my faith and creator God,these things are pure evil,but there are good voices now and angels.we not alone

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

they want you to isolate yourself,

Same here,I have seen them,the insult my faith and creator God,these things are pure evil,but there are good voices now and angels.we not alone
Exactly the same here too

So sorry yourself experiencing the same devils like me, I pray to God to heal us