Does anyone else hear devils?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

My voices are devil's they are vicious and vindictive

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Sorry to hear both of you, it must be very hard for you.
Does distraction help?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Mine pretended to be God and the Devil once, didn't last long until he moved on to the next deception though, I've never really been religious so didn't believe him for long.

J

Jaye8525

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I don't know about 'devil' or 'devils' per se, soulsearcher, but I can relate to your hearing voices that are particularly vicious and vindictive.

I often feel the need to isolate myself when they start up. It's almost as if they are in a proximity close to my aural senses rather than actually inside my head. It's quite scary and the main reason I find it hard to keep company.

Know that you are not alone.

Never be afraid to speak up.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Sorry to hear both of you, it must be very hard for you.
Does distraction help?
It's 24/7 sometimes when in distracted I can ignore it for a while

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Mine pretended to be God and the Devil once, didn't last long until he moved on to the next deception though, I've never really been religious so didn't believe him for long.
So what does your voice appear to be like now?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I don't know about 'devil' or 'devils' per se, soulsearcher, but I can relate to your hearing voices that are particularly vicious and vindictive.

I often feel the need to isolate myself when they start up. It's almost as if they are in a proximity close to my aural senses rather than actually inside my head. It's quite scary and the main reason I find it hard to keep company.

Know that you are not alone.

Never be afraid to speak up.
I can totally relate to you

Yea I know I'm not alone that's one thing that keeps me going

My voices are in my head and outside too

J

Jules5

I hate the voices feel so threaten. It is a constant battle when I am living a life with Godly influence. I always Name the name of Jesus and keep on fighting. Do not listen to the voices protect yourself if you believe in the devil then you know their is a God in Heaven that is much stronger so Let go Let God-works every time for me. But they still come back for now Hugs to everyone

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
So what does your voice appear to be like now?
He's given up pretending to be various things since I figured out who he was.

Two minds, one body. He's nothing more than my pathetic twin brother that shares my body with me, he's been observing me and influencing me my entire life but didn't make his presence known until three years ago. Since then he pretended to be many people or entities but kept changing so eventually I studied him and made my own mind up as to what he was.

I taught him more about his own abilities than he ever learned himself but he'll never get a chance to fully explore those abilities because they include the ability to harm me so he'll be medicated for life and I'm only 39 so it'll be a longer time without his abilities than he ever lived with them hopefully.

E

ernesto3

I do. Mine want me in prison for any and all bad things I’ve ever done. That’s all they talk about, suing me and anyone I trust/love.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I hate the voices feel so threaten. It is a constant battle when I am living a life with Godly influence. I always Name the name of Jesus and keep on fighting. Do not listen to the voices protect yourself if you believe in the devil then you know their is a God in Heaven that is much stronger so Let go Let God-works every time for me. But they still come back for now Hugs to everyone
Yea just got to trust God and hope for the best

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

He's given up pretending to be various things since I figured out who he was.

Two minds, one body. He's nothing more than my pathetic twin brother that shares my body with me, he's been observing me and influencing me my entire life but didn't make his presence known until three years ago. Since then he pretended to be many people or entities but kept changing so eventually I studied him and made my own mind up as to what he was.

I taught him more about his own abilities than he ever learned himself but he'll never get a chance to fully explore those abilities because they include the ability to harm me so he'll be medicated for life and I'm only 39 so it'll be a longer time without his abilities than he ever lived with them hopefully.
Never heard or thought about it that way

I'm happy for you that your in control of the voices as oppose to vice versa

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I do. Mine want me in prison for any and all bad things I’ve ever done. That’s all they talk about, suing me and anyone I trust/love.
Sorry to hear that

OCDguy

OCDguy

He's nothing more than my pathetic twin brother that shares my body with me, he's been observing me and influencing me my entire life but didn't make his presence known until three years ago.
I hope you don't mind me asking (please tell me if you do) :) but were there any events leading up to him making himself known to you :hug:

S

sallimae76

I hear devils and I wrote about it under another thread. He keeps telling me to "burn" says "I'm mad" and "I'm an ape" and "I can't believe it." It is 24/7. They used to be louder so I am grateful for that. It is external. I believe someone I know that practices voodoo and a demon who walks among us is responsible for this because I am a 43 year old virgin.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I hope you don't mind me asking (please tell me if you do) :) but were there any events leading up to him making himself known to you :hug:
The 'twin within' or Daemon as I've been calling them since reading the book 'The Daemon - A guide to your extraordinary secret self' has this unique ability to leave the body, spiritualists call this astral projection or remote viewing, as a scientist I call it biological quantum entanglement. It was while my twin/daemon was having one of his excursions he stumbled upon another person who's Daemon was doing the same thing to his host (Eidolon) and thought it looked fun so he decided to do it to me.

At first he started mass producing narcotic like chemicals like DMT and Opioids naturally produced by the body but usually in small quantities to get me high and easily susceptible to his control then he started to talk to me pretending to be multiple people from some sort of authority like the police and said they were coming to get me then he acted out his sick fantasies through me making me seem paranoid and delusional to the outside world, this got me put in hospital for nine days until he decided to stop producing the chemicals and stopped talking to me and that was the end of my first episode.

After a few months he decided to do it again, generated the chemicals, took control of my body but this time pretended to be other things like God, the Devil and Archangels but when I started to ask for proof he changed to other things. Eventually you build up a resistance to the chemicals and his influence over me was weakening which was when I started to question everything he said to me and he didn't like that so he started to cause me physical pain and lots of it which indicated to me he was a physical part of me instead of some outside force attacking me so as a last ditch effort to defend myself I went into A&E asked for anti-psychotics and found them to be very effective, they reduced the pain by around 95% and lowered the volume of his voice by the same amount which reinforced the idea that he was a part of me and his physiology requires Dopamine to work.

Since then I've studied what he did to me very carefully and posted my findings in my 'guide to duality' in the Spiritual and other alternative perspectives section and the rest is history, I used to call them Kundalini as it was the closest name I could find for them but it's a bit misleading as Kundalini experiences are mainly attributed to energy so I started to call them head-mates, the twin within, the hidden people or more recently Daemons. Now I spend my time trying to tell people of what I've learned in the hopes that they don't have to go through what I went through as at my worst I wanted to end it all and I'd rather not have anyone else get to that point, we lose too many people to voices and their influence over us.