Does anyone else get this with psychosis? Pls answer

Wendy

Wendy

Hi I'm going through unimaginable shit with this so called psychosis 2nd time breakdown bt had the bloody voice thing a few years now has anyone gone through actual physical pain including feeling as if your plugged into a power station? I have felt the waves of electricity smother me felt so I'll was just hanging onto what really matters to me forcing myself to cope with this awful body pain ATM my senses are not working I can't smell taste no when I need the loo Ffs don't feel hungry this is horrible can't do anything can't put this nightmare away brains still working not mad but I don't believe it's in my mind help someone Wx

A

Apotheosis

I've gone through a lot with it all over the years. It does pass - sometimes we need to ride things out.

Are you getting support & help from anyone? Anyone to chat with? Are you taking any meds? What is your situation?

Wendy

Wendy

Trying my best to ride this out don't want to get sectioned and lose everything again for the 3rd time I know I am not mad scared to fuck wats going on it's real I know been through loads since 23 now I'm 42 stil bloody relentless voices now pain and numbness bugger the tabletsdont know if they really do any thing my o/h is asleep I have a cpn I see once a week two of my friends who've had psychosis have experienced this electrical stuff and believe it's def real wot is happening?Wx

S

someguy

When I first exprienced hearing voices my heart felt as though a knife had been stabbed directly into it and those voices laughed. Fight it. Ive felt numerous physical pains and they arent visable to a naked eye. I found ignoring them helps with that.
Their thiefs. they only came around to steal, kill and destroy cause thats where theyre going.

In other words, demons.

Its 24/7, some times worse sometimes not so much. I spent about a year talking to pastors, priests, doctors.....and none understood.

A

Apotheosis

two of my friends who've had psychosis have experienced this electrical stuff and believe it's def real wot is happening?Wx
Personally - I think it's part of being in very heightened & aware non-ordinary states. That your connected with things on an energetic level.

I disagree with 'sameguy' - & think it's got nothing to do with 'demons' & that such things do not exist in that way.

maxitab

maxitab

Hi Wendy. I agree in part with Apotheosis. We can be much more aware of things other folk do not experience.....

However, this sort of zapping is also known as a possible side effect of medication so maybe talking to someone about it and asking if it is meds related might be a good idea too......

Does physical activity dispel the zapping? It could be you need to work off the energy in a physical way. Or practice some sort of grounding technique. I find walking in the grass in my bare feet helps, so does walking in running water.

S

someguy

Id be so grateful if they werent, though I cannot deny Im getting attacked by voices that try to harm me constanly.

These voices only do wicked, so Ill call them by their proper term. Demons.

I agree that it will pass, eventually, though I dont accept them and isnt any place for them. Whoever says otherwise can have these voices themselves.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Wendy

I know it sounds odd, but would going for a professional massage be any help,, to relax you body and give it some respite? It must be terrible. have you got any friends who do not have this who could help you, eg take you out, talk about other things? I don't know if I am talking twaddle, as I have never had this experience. xx