• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

does anyone else get so preoccupied over minor things people do? and start hating yourself so much thinking that no one likes you.

maggie0123

maggie0123

It's so hard for me to socialize with new people. I think growing up i never really struggled with making friends, but now i am older it's just so bad. i start thinking that no one likes me, and i'm so annoying or when I have to talk or meet new people my face would flush so bad and i start feeling warm, and my heart starts beating.

arodi007

arodi007

same here, had no issues with making friends before, i struggle a lot trying to make friends or just to integrate in a team with my colleagues.

i change my environment and lifestyle and also my way of thinking, i do blush less now with strangers or even with my family. And am completely fine having just close friends or family.

i say u gotta find your own technique to counter those thought, for me as eg, whenever i get a negative tho, i tell to my myself, there better things i have to worry about or i wont let my past define my present.

K

karl7

im the same. im friendless and dont know how to make friends. i dont know what people talk about and i always feel excluded and looked down upon when with other people.....by the way welcome to the forum