Does anyone else feel 'yukky'

Fluffymum

Fluffymum

When I feel depressed I feel so yukky, that sounds kind of funny when I read it back but it's the only way I can describe it ,I get a weird headache, when I eat I get a weird taste and drinking water doesn't take it away, I feel all achy and get headaches, it's horrible. Sometimes it's only a day of this, anyone else experience this? x

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
Hi Fluffymum, i can relate to this. Depression seems to cause many physical problems. I asked my GP about this once as people had been telling me that i didnt look well at all. He said that it was a fact that depression can make you look physically unwell and brings with it many physical symptoms. As though the depression isnt enough to cope with!!! Tina

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
Youre very welcome. Thats the great thing about the forum, we can relate to how others are feeling and hopefully offer some support. Take care. Tina x

R

Roc09

I so know what you mean!!! Ive never had so many illnesses since ive been depressed my latest bout of depression brought with it a cold and nasty sore throat !!!! Cant get rid of it grrr! Xx