• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

does anyone else feel whobbly from anxieties?

Carol1952

Carol1952

I do a lot then again i have tremors just dont want to fall.

jacquelinx

jacquelinx

I think I can relate to that a little, yeah. My hands usually shake really badly.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I have dizziness when I stand but it’s a side effect of one of my meds.

Carol1952

Carol1952

I think I can relate to that a little, yeah. My hands usually shake really badly.
I dotn know if this would work for you but inderol is suppose to help with the shakes i take it for my tremors thank god have it otherwise i would be laying down all day long

Talina

Talina

Forum Safety Team
For me it will just feel like I’m having a jet lag or when my sea sickness kick in. But it only certain times and don’t always happens. It just feel like I’m walking on a bouncy castle but the ground is stedy. Totally a weird feeling to get.

Myself was on inderal to help with shakiness and heart palpations. The reason why I’m not going into working anything with food or catering. But I only have small tremors now that’s barely noticeable, it was worse when my thyroid had problems. I don’t get any inderal now.

jacquelinx

jacquelinx

I dotn know if this would work for you but inderol is suppose to help with the shakes i take it for my tremors thank god have it otherwise i would be laying down all day long
Thank you, I’ll check that out. :)

N

navhealth

I do feel like I am going to loose balance and drop when I get a bit of anxiety ..also get brain fog and I be dazed for a while

Carol1952

Carol1952

For me it will just feel like I’m having a jet lag or when my sea sickness kick in. But it only certain times and don’t always happens. It just feel like I’m walking on a bouncy castle but the ground is stedy. Totally a weird feeling to get.

Myself was on inderal to help with shakiness and heart palpations. The reason why I’m not going into working anything with food or catering. But I only have small tremors now that’s barely noticeable, it was worse when my thyroid had problems. I don’t get any inderal now.
I just cannot hold onto things mine was due to my bad fall i had last year,it get bad at times so i wont get up until i take my inderol

Carol1952

Carol1952

I do feel like I am going to loose balance and drop when I get a bit of anxiety ..also get brain fog and I be dazed for a while
That is how I feel my left leg sometimes feels like my knee is collapsing like last night it makes me feel like i am going to fall so i try to stay put