• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Does anyone else feel like they are melting into the universe?

L

lifecangetbetter

I'm curious if others experience this. I'm melting often. Everything I feel someone having similar emotions to something as me i feel like I'm melting. It also happens at other times too

Hardknocks88

Hardknocks88

this sounds like a spiritual experience. i have something like this.

L

lifecangetbetter

I'm curious if others experience this. I'm melting often. Everytime* I feel someone having similar emotions to something as me i feel like I'm melting. It also happens at other times too

hardknocks88, do you ever feel like your soul is floating around in a sense. like its just a mixture of everyone and everything surrounding you?

Hardknocks88

Hardknocks88

hardknocks88, do you ever feel like your soul is floating around in a sense. like its just a mixture of everyone and everything surrounding you?
i mean no. for me its i feel this pressure on my eyes i see white light and i have this static feeling on my body and my surroundings. usually it happens when im alone.

L

Lab rat

I just feel like I’m eroding!

I

Imager

I do sometimes feel I'm melting, particularly after taking my medication. Melting from the brain to the rest of my body. I'm on 2 antipsychotics now and I can feel it.

L

lifecangetbetter

Are you melting into the universe though? I was driving and I felt like I swimming underwater and was mixed with everyone and everything

I

Imager

That sounds like
Are you melting into the universe though? I was driving and I felt like I swimming underwater and was mixed with everyone and everything
That sounds like one hell of a hallucination. I can't say Ive had that sensation. If you think about we are all part of a continuous whole. Maybe your third eye was open for a bit and you glimpsed something most people don't experience?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L does anyone else view others as superior to you? Schizophrenia Forum 9
L does anyone else change their mind often? Schizophrenia Forum 12
C Does anyone else feel like they have cameras in their body? Schizophrenia Forum 12
L Does anyone else suffer from the cognitive/negatives? Schizophrenia Forum 18
F Hello everyone - delusions vivid confusing dreams does anyone else get this? Schizophrenia Forum 27
vangoghs Does anyone experience something similar to this? Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Does anyone here play videosgames on there spare time, Schizophrenia Forum 21
BEASTMODEWARRIOR The forum seems kinda dead now, im just vaping now, does anyone vape here? Schizophrenia Forum 11
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Does anyone here like to watch sports games like nfl, basketball, football, rugby etc Schizophrenia Forum 8
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Does anyone here workout and diet? just wondering Schizophrenia Forum 19
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Does anyone have any tattoos? Schizophrenia Forum 4
L does anyone have trouble living with people Schizophrenia Forum 27
C Does anyone have any useful techniques to help with paranoia? Schizophrenia Forum 5
L does anyone believe in demons? Schizophrenia Forum 40
S Does anyone have any first hand experience of clozapine? Schizophrenia Forum 9
T Does anyone knows how hidden cameras work? Schizophrenia Forum 5
soul searching Does anyone know anything about this? Schizophrenia Forum 22
L DOes this happen to you? Schizophrenia Forum 4
V Does anybody "hear" body language/wobbles? Schizophrenia Forum 3
E Does the quality of your hallucinations/delusions change depending on how you are? Schizophrenia Forum 1
H Does it get better with age? Schizophrenia Forum 9
M Does my Mother have schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 7
K Does my roommate have schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 5
Someone_alone why does this happen Schizophrenia Forum 4
K Does youre delusions disappear after eating and drinking? Schizophrenia Forum 32
soul searching Does anybody else have this? Schizophrenia Forum 1
telepathic_one Does meds help with pushes Schizophrenia Forum 5
T How long does hidden cameras batteries last? Schizophrenia Forum 21
K Does council take old broken furniture from the 3rd floor council flat, no lift available Schizophrenia Forum 6
Riah3 Does schizophrenia cause violence Schizophrenia Forum 32
blog15 Does your mood, impact your symptoms? Schizophrenia Forum 1
blog15 does anybody see their words as you speak? Schizophrenia Forum 7
Mr.NiceGuy Does the balance system do more than balance? Schizophrenia Forum 1
B TRIGGER WARNING, Health anxiety sufferers should not read this! Does it look like schizophrenia or dementia? What do you think? Schizophrenia Forum 13
BEASTMODEWARRIOR is anyone a transformers fan? Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Is anyone taking probiotic supplements. Im just wondering thanks :) Schizophrenia Forum 13
Nate Gabapentin anyone? Schizophrenia Forum 7
L Anyone Schizophrenia Forum 19
Luce Anyone here diagnosed with schizophrenia a long time ago? Schizophrenia Forum 1
E Anyone actually miss their voices if they are not there anymore? Schizophrenia Forum 18
E Anyone on a depot? Schizophrenia Forum 3
S Anyone else's voices only appear when they go outside? Schizophrenia Forum 4
lavenderfire Has anyone tried Solian or Amisulpride? Schizophrenia Forum 35
L anyone else think they should do mercy killings for us? Schizophrenia Forum 48
I Anyone with scz get any mobility allowance from DWP? Schizophrenia Forum 1
S Has anyone else seen or read John Dies at the End? Schizophrenia Forum 1
Sammyjames97 Anyone believe demons or reptilians are something to do with schizoprenia? Schizophrenia Forum 24
S Has anyone had any delusions about their partner cheating on them? Schizophrenia Forum 5
Mr.NiceGuy Has anyone been watching their tail bone? Schizophrenia Forum 1
D Anyone heard of the saviour complex? Schizophrenia Forum 10