• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Does anyone believe that the voices they hear really exist?

Shari

Shari

@Ocean Blue
I do not know much about possession, maybe you should consult someone religious. like maybe a priest. I am at a loss for you here. Sorry.

Shari

Shari

@Funnyday
Can you prove that they are real? If so, use your wits to trick them into being discovered completely. That's what I would do... after I got over the fear, I mean.

Shari

Shari

I think I may have already caught something on video (sound). I need to tweak it a bit though before I can tell if what I think is there, is.

Ocean Blue

Ocean Blue

@Ocean Blue
I do not know much about possession, maybe you should consult someone religious. like maybe a priest. I am at a loss for you here. Sorry.
No problem, I'm used to living alone with this. I did get some help from my local church but it didn't work unfortunately. Thanks.

B

BlueWater

I think both. I've had one auditory experience while awake that I believe was real. I had a hypnagogic one that I know was not. I think it varies. Neither psychiatrists nor priests know everything.