• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

does anybody see their words as you speak?

blog15

blog15

I have some kind of discreptacy. As a matter of fact, we cannot see music, or see what we hear. But I often times visualize my words. And that leads to many negative effects. Need I say that, how can your own words have visualization? I really believe it is a reaction, of sorts. From now on I must cease these tendancys.

L

Lab rat

I had something very similar when I first went on meds years ago

N

natalie

No nope, not me, and I am on the h ighest doseage possible, which prevents me from having that problem when i listen to music, or musicals.

blog15

blog15

i found the more prevelent this type of thing becomes, the more we sensitize, and have a flopped cake of nonsense.

L

Lab rat

Thanks for that.

When it happened to me, for example if I said “do you want a cup of tea?” Then the newspaper headline would say that. If my mrs asked me “do you want chips for dinner” the tv would subtitle it. HTH

L

Lab rat

Still, that was 30 years ago and it didn’t last long back then. Seems it was my brains way of reacting to the drugs.

C

CoffeecupnoMug

I have some kind of discreptacy. As a matter of fact, we cannot see music, or see what we hear. But I often times visualize my words. And that leads to many negative effects. Need I say that, how can your own words have visualization? I really believe it is a reaction, of sorts. From now on I must cease these tendancys.
no not really...but I might

blog15

blog15

if you are accustomed to what ables you. Than you will be realistic not to be having tendancys. And along with your coping to be asserted to be rising above this type of thing.