Does anybody have experience with heroin?

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

Nothing makes me feel happy and alive anymore. I wish I could force myself to enjoy the things that I used to enjoy, but I can't. For example, I tried engaging in different activities today (such as watching sports, going for a long walk, and going out to eat). This only made me feel even more depressed. I kept thinking to myself, "Why am I wasting my time with this anymore?" At this point, I think only substances will help distract me from the biggest void in my life (i.e. not ever getting to spend time with a woman who actually loves me and can overlook the facial defects that I never asked to be born with).

Do you know anything about DXM? I've heard a lot of good things about it, but have never tried it myself.
DXM, do you mean dextromorphan? If so I've had it in cough syrups. Supposedly you could drink copius amounts of vicks 44DM or similar and have a trippy experience. It never worked for me. These days, in the States at least those same cough syrups contain acetominophen/paracetamol and you'll poison yourself before you have any trippy effects. I know its been a while since you posted but maybe you'll be back. Your liver will thank you not to go that route.

C

clara1974

Specifically searched through substance abuse as i've been using for 6+ years and do regret the day i 1st had it.

If i could go back and not touch a single drug or alcohol substance i would in a heart beat.
my children would

I'm consumed by guilt every second of the day because i could of given my children everything they wanted a hundred times over but instead i was wasting money on getting wasted.
Which was a lonely and meaningless worthless existance. When i could of been spending time creating precious memories doing fun stuff with my children that they'd always remember.

Don't get me wrong i have over compensated with material things and they have always been well looked after.

But you can not get back the time spent getting high instead of QC time with the people you love.

Drugs make you neglect the ones that you love and that isn't easy to live with and you never make up for it.

I love my family and children with every part of me so before you decide to get wasted on whatever you choose just remember there's no going back. Stay safe Clara xxx

D

Disappearing

Go for a 5 mile run - the runners' high is fantastic, costs nothing and lasts for about 48 hors. BEWARE OF SIDE EFFECTS!: Healthy glow, toned legs, fat loss, nice complexion, improved mood, #lookyearsyounger
It's hard to run anywhere when the sidewalks and streets are covered with snow and ice. I need something to lift me up, even if it's only temporary.

D

Disappearing

I would not advise trying heroin if you've never done it. The thing is that it just leaves you sort of peaceful for what seems like a thousand years, but the trouble is that as soon as you come down (which was rather quickly for me) you immediately NEED more. Eventually you'll run out as you continue the cycle and that's when you realize its true power. You'll sell anything and everything you have to get some more. H is DANGEROUS. Like playing Russian roulette with a bazooka. I had heard of this one effect of heroin withdrawal and I thought surely they're making this shit up but its true, coming down makes your blood itch.
Better to have a fleeting moment of happiness than to be depressed and suicidal 24/7 like I am now. Sadly, I don't know how I would go about getting my hands on any drugs, so I'm left to drink until I get liver failure.

D

Disappearing

I'm consumed by guilt every second of the day because i could of given my children everything they wanted a hundred times over but instead i was wasting money on getting wasted.
Which was a lonely and meaningless worthless existance. When i could of been spending time creating precious memories doing fun stuff with my children that they'd always remember.
But you can not get back the time spent getting high instead of QC time with the people you love.

Drugs make you neglect the ones that you love and that isn't easy to live with and you never make up for it.

I love my family and children with every part of me so before you decide to get wasted on whatever you choose just remember there's no going back. Stay safe Clara xxx
But what if you don't have any children? What if you have nobody that loves you or even accepts you?

E

exyz

Then you have to learn to love and care for yourself. That is what a lot of people do on here.
It is tough as fuck but you have to do it for yourself.

S

schizophrenic123

A few moments of bliss isn’t going to help, if your sad 24/7, your going to have to work on/ or face what’s making you sad.

I’m alone with no children too. Their is a better way to deal with depression hun. Stay Strong:hug: