Does anybody have experience with heroin?

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

Heroin?

Who else has done heroin? I haven't had any in prob ten years or more but today I was fiending for it really bad. How long has it been for you and do you still crave it? If I had any contacts I would have gotten some today. Even though I'm broke, I would have found the money somehow.

B

Boring

ive not done it before. i think my older half brother has though.

funny thing, when i was younger, i would misspell heroine as heroin.

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

ive not done it before. i think my older half brother has though.

funny thing, when i was younger, i would misspell heroine as heroin.
If you've never tried it.....DONT! The song by NIN the perfect drug is about heroin. You don't realize that until you have had it. There's something there that lets you know that's what its about. When you start to come down it makes you so sad that its leaving you. You want to be with the high forever if that makes sense. Makes your blood itch too when coming down. I used to think yeah OK your blood is itching. But it DOES! Crazy drug heroin.

Y

yacob33

its like going back into the womb , safe and peaceful
but it destroys your life . and you end up slowly killing your self alone and mad
I as on it for a good 6 years and I'm now 6 months clean and I'm getting high from being content with life
peace

Mayfair

Mayfair

Definitely best avoided, as long as it it is criminal hands.

As a pure drug it's not particularly harmful, but it very addictive and very expensive on the streets.

I thank my nicotine addiction from stopping me trying it. I used to live with an addict, and it was often smoked in the house, (and offered to me), but it was the smell and knowing I couldn't even stop nicotine that helped me avoid it.

In this respect, I'm glad I smoke nicotine and understand addiction quite well. I know myself, and know that I 100% would be hooked on this if I'd tried it.

-

Well done on 6m clean yacob btw.

D

Disappearing

I have tried over-the-counter drugs, alcohol, and weed -- but want something a bit more potent. I hear that heroin makes you feel incredible, at least temporarily. I'm worried, however, that using it would cause my life to go into complete freefall. Is this concern overblown? Please only respond if you have direct experience and know what you're talking about. Thanks.

D

Disappearing

If you've never tried it.....DONT! The song by NIN the perfect drug is about heroin. You don't realize that until you have had it. There's something there that lets you know that's what its about. When you start to come down it makes you so sad that its leaving you. You want to be with the high forever if that makes sense. Makes your blood itch too when coming down. I used to think yeah OK your blood is itching. But it DOES! Crazy drug heroin.
In your experience, which is worse? The NET effect of heroin's ups-and-downs... or being clean, but in a perpetual state of depression and loneliness? I'd be willing to risk the awful feeling when coming down if the highs could provide some temporary relief from this hopeless life I'm living right now.

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

I have tried over-the-counter drugs, alcohol, and weed -- but want something a bit more potent. I hear that heroin makes you feel incredible, at least temporarily. I'm worried, however, that using it would cause my life to go into complete freefall. Is this concern overblown? Please only respond if you have direct experience and know what you're talking about. Thanks.
OMG,are you serious? I wish you could see firsthand the heartache,pain,chaos and drama that heroin causes,not just for the person that uses it but for everyone in that persons life.I wish you could see my son when he's without it,shaking,puking,shitting his pants.And I wish you could talk to him in prison right now so he could tell you to NOT try it,not even once!

Get more potent weed.

D

Disappearing

OMG,are you serious? I wish you could see firsthand the heartache,pain,chaos and drama that heroin causes,not just for the person that uses it but for everyone in that persons life.I wish you could see my son when he's without it,shaking,puking,shitting his pants.And I wish you could talk to him in prison right now so he could tell you to NOT try it,not even once!

Get more potent weed.
The most potent weed that I tried gave me severe panic attacks, so that wasn't for me. Neither were the meds that my old doctors and psychiatrists prescribed in the past. Heroin sounds awful as well based on what you've written. Ugh. I just want to get some kind of a high that life isn't giving me. I feel so low and lonely right now. :(

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Every person is different when it comes to weed.You have to experiment to find the strains that work best for you.Certain strains give me panic attacks too.Cush works best for me because it's a body buzz and not a head buzz.

It also sounds like you need to experiment with life too.Find things you enjoy,things that make you feel happy and alive.

Heavy drugs are not the answer to what you're missing inside of you.

D

Disappearing

Every person is different when it comes to weed.You have to experiment to find the strains that work best for you.Certain strains give me panic attacks too.Cush works best for me because it's a body buzz and not a head buzz.

It also sounds like you need to experiment with life too.Find things you enjoy,things that make you feel happy and alive.

Heavy drugs are not the answer to what you're missing inside of you.
Nothing makes me feel happy and alive anymore. I wish I could force myself to enjoy the things that I used to enjoy, but I can't. For example, I tried engaging in different activities today (such as watching sports, going for a long walk, and going out to eat). This only made me feel even more depressed. I kept thinking to myself, "Why am I wasting my time with this anymore?" At this point, I think only substances will help distract me from the biggest void in my life (i.e. not ever getting to spend time with a woman who actually loves me and can overlook the facial defects that I never asked to be born with).

Do you know anything about DXM? I've heard a lot of good things about it, but have never tried it myself.

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

If you are determined that drugs are the solution I can't stop you.But I'm sure not going to have a discussion with you about them because I am against them and I also think you would be making things worse for yourself.

I only talk about weed because it is legal where I live and I use it medicinally.

Last edited:
SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Sorry if I sounded rude but it's starting to feel like you are asking for drug recommendations

I suggest you see a professional for help with your obvious depression.Trying to find something to self medicate with is a very slippery slope that will only cause you more problems in the long run.

As far as weed though,nobody has ever overdosed on it and since you have already said you have used it,maybe sticking with it would be ideal since you are determined to use a substance.There's so many different strains to choose from.Do your research,find one that will lift your mood if that's what you're looking for.Try kush,try edibles,do dabs,it's much safer than these other things you are talking about.

Idk if it's legal where you live or not,if it is,your doctor or local dispensary is the best way to find out what strain would help you.

D

Disappearing

Sorry if I sounded rude but it's starting to feel like you are asking for drug recommendations

I suggest you see a professional for help with your obvious depression.Trying to find something to self medicate with is a very slippery slope that will only cause you more problems in the long run.

As far as weed though,nobody has ever overdosed on it and since you have already said you have used it,maybe sticking with it would be ideal since you are determined to use a substance.There's so many different strains to choose from.Do your research,find one that will lift your mood if that's what you're looking for.Try kush,try edibles,do dabs,it's much safer than these other things you are talking about.

Idk if it's legal where you live or not,if it is,your doctor or local dispensary is the best way to find out what strain would help you.
Ok, I'll see what I can do... but I need help fast... I'm sinking and reading people on Reddit brag about all the different kinds of women they've slept with makes me want to harm myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

In your experience, which is worse? The NET effect of heroin's ups-and-downs... or being clean, but in a perpetual state of depression and loneliness? I'd be willing to risk the awful feeling when coming down if the highs could provide some temporary relief from this hopeless life I'm living right now.
I would not advise trying heroin if you've never done it. The thing is that it just leaves you sort of peaceful for what seems like a thousand years, but the trouble is that as soon as you come down (which was rather quickly for me) you immediately NEED more. Eventually you'll run out as you continue the cycle and that's when you realize its true power. You'll sell anything and everything you have to get some more. H is DANGEROUS. Like playing Russian roulette with a bazooka. I had heard of this one effect of heroin withdrawal and I thought surely they're making this shit up but its true, coming down makes your blood itch.

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

Hard drugs aren't the answer. They DO take the pain away, but only for a few minutes. Then you're left craving that good feeling that you just had and try more and more desperately to chase it. If you're determined to take hard drugs then it might be adviseable to look towards drugs that are harder to OD on. Just a TEEENY WEEENY bit of heroin to much and you're pushing up daisies my friend. My advise is to either keep trying different strains of weed as I do find relief when I smoke and sometimes have panic attacks on it occasionally. I have never done nor would I advise anyone to do so but I saw a special once on ketomine and apparently it was devised by the US army as a pain killer to be used in the field. Obviously not every soldier knows how to properly dose medicines while being shot at so it was formulated to be practically impossible to OD on. I'm not suggesting you to aquire some as its a controlled substance in practically every country and jail SUCKS!

C

Coast2

The most potent weed that I tried gave me severe panic attacks, so that wasn't for me. Neither were the meds that my old doctors and psychiatrists prescribed in the past. Heroin sounds awful as well based on what you've written. Ugh. I just want to get some kind of a high that life isn't giving me. I feel so low and lonely right now. :(
Go for a 5 mile run - the runners' high is fantastic, costs nothing and lasts for about 48 hors. BEWARE OF SIDE EFFECTS!: Healthy glow, toned legs, fat loss, nice complexion, improved mood, #lookyearsyounger

S

schizophrenic123

Nothing makes me feel happy and alive anymore. I wish I could force myself to enjoy the things that I used to enjoy, but I can't. For example, I tried engaging in different activities today (such as watching sports, going for a long walk, and going out to eat). This only made me feel even more depressed. I kept thinking to myself, "Why am I wasting my time with this anymore?" At this point, I think only substances will help distract me from the biggest void in my life (i.e. not ever getting to spend time with a woman who actually loves me and can overlook the facial defects that I never asked to be born with).

Do you know anything about DXM? I've heard a lot of good things about it, but have never tried it myself.
Don't give up on Love. Someone is out there for everyone.:)