Does anybody happen to know if the drugs

D

DyingUpInHere

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That are being advertised directly to consumers for the Parkinson's like symptoms of tardive dyskinesia are available to the general public yet? In the sense that - are they paid for by most insurance companies? I've become aware by now that most people who post on this forum appear to be located in the United Kingdom. Is any of this going on there? Commercials marketing tardive dyskinesia drugs directly to consumers? They just started running the commercials here in the United States. I certainly don't want to develop tardive dyskinesia by swallowing neuroleptics but I'm so upset I don't know what other options I've got. I'm losing my mind. And it's not going away. So why not be dead inside? From a neuroleptic like Seroquel. I wonder if the tardive dyskinesia drugs are paid for by insurance. I doubt it. Usually, insurance doesn't pay for anything new. Until it's been several years of it [drug] being sold. What a sick and hopeless head space i live in. Contemplating how to destroy my body and nervous system. Permanently. With neuroleptics.

D

DyingUpInHere

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'll have to ask Cigna. But what a horrible thought. Planning my own destruction. Buying myself a ticket on the titanic.

L

linus

The antipsychotic + the parkison drug (at low dose) really helps my son..

L

linus

With the extrapiramidal effects (EPS). Him being in psychosis, but now heading for some kind of recovery.. he only has some delusions.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Social Anxiety Forum 5
M Social Anxiety Forum 3