• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Does any of you have just null days ?

M

ManDss

What I have for today ? Nothing. I mean, beside some work, nothing to have fun, this is not exclusive of this day, its been like this since a long while, and its not gonna change soon. Its just an stresful day after another and im talking about hardcore nullnes, not just a lightfeeling.

Does any also deals with this ?

L

LokiPokey75

Hi ManDss!

I think many of us are feeling like this right now. We're stuck in our houses and when we go out, we have to be super careful. It's stressful and mind-numbing. I can understand what you're going through. Even before the virus, I felt like my life was just a string of null days.

But I do want to say this. Looking at your day as if you have nothing will inevitably blind you to what you do have. Eventually, you'll become so numb to the things you possess, you'll really believe you have nothing. I know because it's happened to me.

You already labeled something you do have -- work. Right now, a ton of people are out of work. I'm on furlough and if I didn't live with my parents, I couldn't afford to live anywhere right now. People would be jealous of having what you have because they need the money.

If you're not having any fun, that's not the world's fault. Try to identify why you're not having fun and start to be creative about what you could do to make it more enjoyable for yourself. Except that the world is not supposed to be fun for you, you make fun out of the tools the world gives you. Believe me, that is a hard pill to swallow and something that took me decades to understand. I can understand if it's a little to hard for you to figure out right now.

At the end of the day, the best thing you can do for yourself is let go of expectations and the negatives that come with them so that you can accept and appreciate what you have. It's okay to not be perfect at this right way. Step by step, you'll start to see more beauty in your own life when you lift the flap of your own criticisms. What's hiding underneath is a pretty nice life.

Take some time to figure out what you need to be okay right now and what you can do to make your life better. You deserve happiness, ManDss. But you need to look inside, not outside, to find it.

I wish you all the best and I hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck and stay safe!

M

ManDss

Seems not much people dealing with the same.

T

treasurebox

Music therapy helps me. I listen to good, uplifting and encouraging music on youtube. Listening to good music can make you think and feel better. Listen to it daily or as you need to.

Also, do what you love to do or do what you are good at. Is it cooking, baking, gardening, arts and crafts, writing and many others. It will make you happy and fulfilled.

L

Ladyfair

I feel the same some days I could scream. It gets so boring I don't have any hobbies I get interested in something than quickly lose interest. I hope it changes for you.🦋

P

Prycejosh1987

I do sometimes but as i am always busy doing something, i dont let these kinds of days effect me. I am not mr goody goody. I do believe that action and activity can help a depressed or stressed person. Make sure you get some good sleep too.