• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Does any just dont care about their family ?

M

ManDss

I asked about your age because I didn't much care about family until fairly recently, which would be me well into my thirties, so it might be similar for you in that you change, you want to learn more about who you and your family are, where you come from, history etc, but maybe not right now. My whole attitude has changed regarding family now; I try and make the effort.
Mmm... the feeling of desatachment towards my sister and father isnt new, Ive have this since I was 17 and maybe a bit younger too.

I kinda feel you understood what Im saying all backwards. Its not that now Im caring about my family, I was saying that Im NOT caring about my family. I didnt care about them at my 17s and I dont care about them now.

Wishbone

Wishbone

I didn't either, but then I started to, and now I do quite a lot. Maybe you will too.

Linda1989

Linda1989

I cant stand my so called father he is a evil man but gets along with my wicked sister. They are real close its disgusting. When I was young my brothers and sister was sleeping in the living room i woke up caught my so called father fondling my wicked sister, I dont know if she was asleep or awake but till this day it disgust me. I look at them both with disgust. They both dont take baths they aways smelling were ever they go. My mother is no better. . My mother was molested by her father but he never went to jail. Everything always get swept under the rug. I hate my family, I hate people period. The failures in my life was caused by people treating me real bad. Its like I didnt have chance in life. I hate people

M

ManDss

I cant stand my so called father he is a evil man but gets along with my wicked sister. They are real close its disgusting. When I was young my brothers and sister was sleeping in the living room i woke up caught my so called father fondling my wicked sister, I dont know if she was asleep or awake but till this day it disgust me. I look at them both with disgust. They both dont take baths they aways smelling were ever they go. My mother is no better. . My mother was molested by her father but he never went to jail. Everything always get swept under the rug. I hate my family, I hate people period. The failures in my life was caused by people treating me real bad. Its like I didnt have chance in life. I hate people
So sorry to hear this Linda. Its so bad and sad to hear how parents can be so disconected and cold with their own child. And even if you dont care about them, gives you a void, an empty space, where supousisly should be there to be for support.