Dodged my random Anger

E

EstherRose94

Bf needs to borrow my car and I don’t mind but it was irking me that he didn’t specify why.

We tend to argue over such things as I will anxiously demand answers and he will be offended wondering what on earth I THINK he’s doing. Which is nothing bad lol. I just can’t handle his vagueness.

But that’s just how he talks. I know whatever he needs the car for is legit and that the car (I call her Heidi Hahahaha) will be safe in his hands.

Laughing off his ambiguous communication and it feels really nice to be loving rather than suspicious.

E

EstherRose94

To clarify I know I could ask calmly and he’d tell me. I just would ask really weirdly and I don’t know how to ask casually so for now I’m just not worrying about it lol.

Lunus

Lunus

To clarify I know I could ask calmly and he’d tell me. I just would ask really weirdly and I don’t know how to ask casually so for now I’m just not worrying about it lol.
If you can accept the thoughts you have but not act on them, you’ll find they soon dissipate and you’ll move on to think of other things. The trick is to observe the thoughts without acting upon them.

E

EstherRose94

Yeah now I’m excited to see him. And trying to figure out my project for work. And craving chocolate lol.

Lunus

Lunus

Yeah now I’m excited to see him. And trying to figure out my project for work. And craving chocolate lol.
Just remember this the next time you get stressed, accept all thoughts, observe without acting..and they will pass. Ps. I’d focus on the chocolate lol