Do your voices laugh at you?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Hey peeps so the voices I get laugh at me,
and always try to knock me down,
so I was wondering does anyone else get voices that laughs at them?

P

playstation

I don't really hear voices constantly talking to me but I hear people say things and that knocks me down. I mainly deal with delusion like another world to what everyone else is experiencing and that really knocks me down.

H

Hail

I had an episode in the past when they were laughing sadistically all the time when I was in pain,like very depressed and anxious or if something was going wrong in my life.
Wishing you well, take care :hug:

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I don't really hear voices constantly talking to me but I hear people say things and that knocks me down. I mainly deal with delusion like another world to what everyone else is experiencing and that really knocks me down.
Sorry to hear that mate

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I had an episode in the past when they were laughing sadistically all the time when I was in pain,like very depressed and anxious or if something was going wrong in my life.
Wishing you well, take care :hug:
That's exactly what happens to me, these devil's (the voices) laugh at me sadistically

H

Hail

Sorry, I dont have any advise.. i know when I was scared they becomed more aggressive so I think it was because of anxiety. They started to dissapear as I was getting better.

EddieH

EddieH

hey @playstation that's pretty much my experience too. It's like living in an episode of the twilight zone. I here people say nasty things and they are laughing at me. I've been putting on a brave face to it, but it does get me down too

H

Helen73

They laugh at me too, like a group of them all laughing together at me. It happens mainly at night when I'm feeling most vulnerable. They are sadistic and evil. I wish I heard nice benign voices.

NWiddi

NWiddi

It's the opposite for me, I have a good laugh at my voice knowing what I've taken away from him with medication, he really is quite pathetic.

Even moments ago he said "f-you" which usually translates to "you're right", and I'm always right and he's always wrong.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

They laugh at me too, like a group of them all laughing together at me. It happens mainly at night when I'm feeling most vulnerable. They are sadistic and evil. I wish I heard nice benign voices.
I also have a group of them laughing at me.

Are they people laughing at you or devils?

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

My voices laugh with me, sometimes I get a weak whistling in the ear from them when I think something funny or even a strange knee buckling laughter that alters the way my spaceheater sounds. When I think something not funny is when they jump on me.

C

Cat

Occasionally "it" laughs at me. Its rare though. I perceive that it is constantly trying to knock me down though. However, it helps to realize that the messages I get are not responses to my thoughts in any direct way at all. Its just neurons misfiring in the background. Probably caused in part by negative memories that I don't consciously perceive but that haunt me in the background.

E

EstherRose94

Lol
It's the opposite for me, I have a good laugh at my voice knowing what I've taken away from him with medication, he really is quite pathetic.

Even moments ago he said "f-you" which usually translates to "you're right", and I'm always right and he's always wrong.
That’s great. I don’t actually hear voices but I’ve def had similar internal dialogue with my OCD thoughts

burt tomato

burt tomato

My voices sob and scream. It was a big mistake to try and breach my mental defences. :evil:
#countermeasures

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Occasionally "it" laughs at me. Its rare though. I perceive that it is constantly trying to knock me down though. However, it helps to realize that the messages I get are not responses to my thoughts in any direct way at all. Its just neurons misfiring in the background. Probably caused in part by negative memories that I don't consciously perceive but that haunt me in the background.
It happens to me a lot I just try to ignore it but it's irritating