• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Do you?

A

Alien

Do you feel like screaming so loud?
Do you feel like your an alien and can't conect with humans?
Do you trust no one?
Do you get called 'Paranoid' because you see things others can't?
Do you feel sooooooooo lonely even when there are 20 people in a room?
Do you feel like your ment to be dead, because your riddled with bad physical and emotional health and life was a mistake?
Do you feel better when your asleep rather than be awake?
Do you feel your talking another language because others don't understand you?
Do you see the hate and hear the bad words that come from family members and people in the street?

Do you think the above is justified in taking your own life?

I am the above, I have always been the above, really don't think i can take it anymore!

Wish I could disapear..........is death really that bad when life can be hard to do....life can be a prison when you can't shake off the baggage.

M

mad as a hatter

know how u feel i,m feelin like that 2 nite like i,m bein chased by aliens or something got a mad woman in me head she,s after me 2

A

Apotheosis

Do you think the above is justified in taking your own life?
NO - I have felt all the above, many of us have, it is often the nature of extreme states - we can get through this stuff. Over the years I have found things have eased a lot - things can improve.

Is there anyone you can chat to about this? The Samaritans if need be.

lucid scream

lucid scream

what Apotheosis said. well, sometimes i still do. but for years i believed it. to me, i was an alien. or sometimes a robot. then, it began to seem like i was the human, and everyone else was an alien. or a robot. i started seeing more as i got into the delusion, how i was a clone, after many years of human extinction, and the aliens/robots were always watching me, all of them, to see what i would do in different staged situations. they needed to see how humans acted because they wanted to repopulate the earth, and they wanted some idea of what we would need. i had become the lab rat in the greatest and most complex semi-controlled expiriment of all time to date.
it was incredible, and painful, and really hard to live through, and none of it was real. it will get as bad as you let it. but for me, its not like that anymore. :flowers:

D

Dollit

I think a lot of people on here have felt suicidal at one time or another. I did recently and at the time couldn't think of a single reason why I should bother staying alive. It happens with monotonous regularity and there is nothing I can do to stop it happening.

What I did was talk to the one person I felt I could trust more than anyone else at that particular moment. He gave me the support I needed (which was quite unusual but it got me there) and by giving me that support he made me realise that I'm not unloved or unlovable and that there was a reason not to die that day. Since then I've had good things happen and I'm glad I didn't die. Things can change very quickly.

Hang in there.