do you smoke weed to help alleviate anxiety and depression?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

hey peeps I wish medicinal cannabis was legal In the UK although it's not...

Do any of you smoke weed to help with your anxiety and depression?

I don't want it to get high, I want it to get rid of the pain....
You can buy some medicinal cannabis online bro. It is legal in the UK. I have some buds in my drawer.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

You can? Is it safe bro?
Yeah. It won't get you high, but it will chill you out. I am a bit disappointed with my vape unit, but when i do vape it, I do feel it's effects. I got mine from kingdom of green, google it.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Yeah. It won't get you high, but it will chill you out. I am a bit disappointed with my vape unit, but when i do vape it, I do feel it's effects. I got mine from kingdom of green, google it.
So it's a vape? Ok I'll Google it

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

No it was buds, I just zapped it in my herb vaporiser
I didn't know what a herb vaporizer was had to search it and now I understand what it is

So do you need a grinder to grind up the bud before putting it in the vaporizer?

Also do you know of any other sellers?

S

schizolanza

How can it chill you out without getting you high?

S

schizolanza

Most strains are a mixture of indica and sativa. If you want to get familiar with what's available search for cannabis seeds.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I
How can it chill you out without getting you high?
From what I understand is that if the thc level is very low and the cbd ( the thing that chills you out) is high then it won't give you a buzz and will just chill you out

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Most strains are a mixture of indica and sativa. If you want to get familiar with what's available search for cannabis seeds.
Ok I'll have a search thanks

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

@burt tomato have you tried cbd oil?

I've searching online and on YouTube and you're right you can get medicinal cannabis legally in the UK it hardly has any thc and has a decent amount of cbd

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

@burt tomato have you tried cbd oil?

I've searching online and on YouTube and you're right you can get medicinal cannabis legally in the UK it hardly has any thc and has a decent amount of cbd
I think I get a better 'effect' from the actual buds rather than cbd oil. Maybe I will upgrade to a better vaporiser at some point.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I think I get a better 'effect' from the actual buds rather than cbd oil. Maybe I will upgrade to a better vaporiser at some point.
I need to persuade the Mrs before I buy some, do you know any other sellers apart from kingdom of green?

I noticed Holland and Barrett sell cbd oil too

J

JCPraha

I know that many people smoke weed and tell me it helps them to calm down. For some, it makes them more paranoid. It could be helpful to you, or like someone else mentioned CBD might help. So, it may be helpful to you, as long as you don't overdo it. But you said it is still illegal in the UK.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I know that many people smoke weed and tell me it helps them to calm down. For some, it makes them more paranoid. It could be helpful to you, or like someone else mentioned CBD might help. So, it may be helpful to you, as long as you don't overdo it. But you said it is still illegal in the UK.
Yea it's illegal in the UK but apparently cbd with low levels of thc Is legal

I really badly could do with a spliff but my Mrs is against it :(

Topcat

Topcat

I stopped vaping weed about 4/5 weeks ago because I thought maybe it was negatively affecting my mental health. Since stopping, my mental health has been horrible, and nothing about me has improved that might have been negatively affected by pot (motivation, energy, sleep/waking etc) and I've had absolutely no respite from my feelings which has been awful. Conclusion is that for me, weed doesn't help or make worse my mental health but it does give me respite and make me feel better for a short while.