do you smoke weed to help alleviate anxiety and depression?

Liza9560

Liza9560

Yup. So strange how certain chemicals can make specific thoughts happen more often. Knowing that intrusive thoughts are bogus and unreal still doesn’t make it ok to have them. If that makes any sense. I know that weed is gonna make me have more of em, so I just can’t do it. Not to mention the shaky, paranoid, self-conscious effects some strains will have.

Gange worsens my intrusive thoughts so no, I don't smoke it.

albie

albie

Yup. So strange how certain chemicals can make specific thoughts happen more often. Knowing that intrusive thoughts are bogus and unreal still doesn’t make it ok to have them. If that makes any sense. I know that weed is gonna make me have more of em, so I just can’t do it. Not to mention the shaky, paranoid, self-conscious effects some strains will have.
Never smoke SPICE(synthetic cannabis). It is horrendous.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Really getting an urge for a spliff

Keesha

Keesha

Yes I use cannabis
I think I have BPD
I’ve got characteristics of it

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I reckon if it was legal I would be smoking on the weekends. I had some in Amsterdam for the first time in over 20 years, and I enjoyed the feeling.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I reckon if it was legal I would be smoking on the weekends. I had some in Amsterdam for the first time in over 20 years, and I enjoyed the feeling.
Same here not to get high but to take away the pain

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Actually I think I will go back to Amsterdam for more at some point. You wanna join me bro?
I would lurve to but my health ain't very good at the moment

Btw how much does it cost to go to dam?

K

Kittylove

Smoking does help my anxiety. It's legal here in Canada now. Depending on the strain it can give you a calming effect.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Smoking does help my anxiety. It's legal here in Canada now. Depending on the strain it can give you a calming effect.
Which type do you normally smoke? Is it expensive?